My First Grow Looking For Any Help

Mj is the only thing that helps unless i want to consume pharms. The rest of my life and ill pass on that seen pills do bad things to people.

Yes lol... i crushed my ring and pinky finger on my left hand a year ago in a 25 ton press 4 screws and 168 stiches later the bone in my ring finger never healed back together...the pain and discomfort is what lead me to grow
Dude that's crazy man . I know that had to suck !!! .

And not 100% on when flowering begins or what my time line is to harvest on this plant flowering seems slow to me... but im unsure as to why or if its just me...

Help!!!! 4th week of flowering and leaves are going all weird so I backed off nutes for a few feedings and flushed lightly...help
420-magazine-mobile579556591.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1630693469.jpg

420-magazine-mobile277913583.jpg

Green what's up my friend. I apologize for not getting back sooner. For some reason the threads I'm subbed too are buried . And I forget about.
Just a little bite burn in the tips. She's telling you you've pushed her as far as she'll allow you to with the nutes . Back then off a little. Are you still using the catcus. ? Hopefully you were able to get some other nutes for bloom.

Another thing.
I do not count starting bloom until they stop stretching. Once I flip the light and stretch stops which is usually bout 10-14 days later then I start counting bloom and feeding bloom nutes . I feed veg nutes until stretch stops. Looking good by the way man

No problem man.
So to answer your question about when flower begins .If you flipped the lights 28 days ago . Me personally I would consider that about day 14 of flower.

Good new and bad news guys first the good...As life so has it a new and better job opportunity has risen out west Nevada to be more exact.....Pro it is a med and rec legal state!!!!!Yay....Con i currently have several plants on of which is in the mist of full on flower.....The others still in veg a buddy of ours is going to take them off my hands....So more to the point and the fact of the matter I have to harvest early and was wondering if anyone had any advise on doing this (knowing a early harvest is a bad thing to have to do)...So any help or pointers on doing this to make a bad thing a little better?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom