My first grow - Opinions please

fuzzy420

First grow northern lights feminised seed I am looking for other people's opinion on how there looking
IMG_0052108.jpg
IMG_0048118.jpg
Capture471.PNG
IMG_005597.jpg
IMG_005789.jpg

Can any one tell if there female or male when I checked I can seed like little hairs starting
IMG_005398.jpg

There out the tent for photos

Re: My first grow opinions please

Those look like pre flowers but I could be wrong how old is she was she bag seed or did you get from seed bank and I would up pot into a fabric smart pot 5 gallon and watch your watering it looks a little over watered

Hi Bignugz420 Thanks for your reply. The bushy one is 6 weeks. And from base to head of plant she is a foot. and the smaller one lagged a bit. didn't think she would pop. she poped up 3 weeks after the bushy one is the smaller one is 3 weeks she is 6.1/2 inch. I was thinking it was pre flowers too. I am getting the bigger fabric pots today. And more coco I only ever water them when they start to show a little droop.and coco is dry knuckle deep. the both plants where just tied down before I took the photos. I am using low stress training on the bushy one. the smaller one was just started on low stress training. I will update later today. With new photos. I am thinking of starting a grow journal

First grow northern lights feminised seed I am looking for other people's opinion on how there looking
IMG_0052108.jpg
IMG_0048118.jpg
Capture471.PNG
IMG_005597.jpg
IMG_005789.jpg

Can any one tell if there female or male when I checked I can seed like little hairs starting
IMG_005398.jpg

There out the tent for photos

Feminised means there are all female

Back
Top Bottom