My First Grow: Pre Grow

Re: My first grow:pre grow

+1. I love seeing other people's setups.

Agree with SS, that looks like over-watering or under-watering.

Also, how far is your lamp from the plants?

edit: also, how long ago were they cloned? You got a lot of leaf there. Might not have the root system to support them. (honestly I don't know much about clones)

SS, boxpipe...thanks for the replies.

I took that pic just prior to watering. They were transplanted on Tuesday, from soil in 12oz plastic cups, to 10 litre Hempy buckets.

They were cloned about 2 weeks ago, and the roots weren't that extensive, but they were healthy.

I'm told that the plants look like $hit until the roots make it to the resevoir of water at the bottom of the bucket.

They were a little limp like this day before yesterday, and then perked right up with water....so I watered again after the picture.

No nutes this time, just PH'd RO to about 5.8 and added CalMag, which I'm going to add everytime I don't do nutes.

I'll be watering daily until the roots get to the bottom. I understand the growth is so dramatic once they get there it's unmistakable. Then, I'll water every 2 -3 days.

The plants are about 36 inches below a 1000watt hortilux MH....

My next project is getting the Co2 up and running. Hopefully this weekend or early next week.

Things seem to just keep getting better and better fo you. Girls are looking nice and healthy! Also good to see that you got the temp right in there. amazing man. Way to grow :rollit:

Hi doc , i liked your input on shottafires page about the mineral factor adage instead of using sweet lime which you state as affecting nitrogen uptake .
I myself am in the UK and about to start a soil grow an being an Englishman of the garden (lol) your theory holds more weight to me about minerals for the plant ,
Now i just want to be sure im on the right path of the high cal limestone 90% or abv calcium carbonate ....would the 100% one suffice in the link provided .

Calcium Carbonate

fortunately i live in the cotswolds in england and its well renowned for its natural limestone rock as used in all its buildings etc (shame weather conditions dont allow great outdoor grows , we'd be laughing otherwise , roll on the green house effect lol)...

i'd love the input if you can spare the time or any help and suggestions that you recommend about subcools supposed super soil mix and what you deem a better result for the more earthy taste lets say lol, do you reckon its enough to last the whole grow or would anything additionale come into play say in later blooming etc .

many many thanks
pharcyde11:bravo::bravo::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom