My First Grow Room

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Ill be back soon... ill finish up this post and tell you about what i've been doing this time. Sorry for leaving you without the great finish. im very happy with the results and ill share it with you guys, soon enough!

Cheers!

Hello guys, Im terribly sorry for abandoning this journal... Im here right now to finish it, please note that a few years have pass and I'll show you some of the pictures I took back then. With this Ill finish this thread. Thanks for all the support guys. Cheers

First of all some of the finishing pictures, before harvesting!

This is the Hindu Kush, for what I remember, this baby had a very soft smell during the curing time, and after 3 or 4 weeks the odor kinda bulk up and ended up with a very earthy fragant smell, a little bit hash like with chocolate undertones. Very nice smoke, soft and potent. Ideal for the very frequent headaches that i suffer...

HinduKush_Finish_01.jpg

HinduKush_Cola_01.jpg

Dried_HK_Cola_01.jpg

Then this pictures are from the Great White Shark, I got a few different phenos, some where shorter plants and others very tall and branchy. The smell was very potent, skunky and very sweet. The high was long lasting and euphoric, i used it mostly in very small amounts or vaped during mornings to get an uplifting effect and during the night I could increase the amount to get couched or go to sleep.

CloseUp_PurpleLeave_01.jpg
GWS_Cola_04.jpg
GWS_Cola_01.jpg
GWS_CloseUp_01.jpg
GWS_Cola_02.jpg
GWS_Jar_01.jpg

Then, this is them drying. After 5 or so days, they had pretty good consistency so i put them in mason jars for curing... it took around 3-4 weeks to finish the curing and the taste was fantastic! i ttok small samples each week until the smell and taste settled and it was then when I knew it was perfectly cured! I smoked that stash for almost a year and that bud never lost its consistency, potency, or aroma. Every time i smoked, it had the same taste. Beautiful.

Cure1stGrow_01.jpg
Cure1stGrow_02.jpg
Dried_GWS_Bud_01.jpg
Dried_HK_CloseUp_01.jpg
Dried_HK_Cola_02.jpg
GWS_Trim_01.jpg

This is the last picture taken from all of them before harvest. I am still very proud of this grow, even after learning many new things and employing different technics in my grows. It was a great experience and great end product. I couldn't find the Yield i got at the end but it was ok for the first run!

1stGrowFinish.jpg

With this i close this thread... sorry for abandoning it for so long, ill start a new thread with some of the projects i've done during this time and the current one which is going to be my best grow so far! maybe... lol

Thank you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hello, I know i abandon this post for very long, but its now finished. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom