My First Grow With Multi-Strain Perpetual Garden - 2 x 600W

I've moved all left into one tent under 600 watt metal halide my next experiment
IMG_094949.JPG
IMG_095050.JPG
IMG_095146.JPG

Well I can definitely say that autos get you high. Just started the curing process on my two white widow autos. This is officially my auto journal and as I have two more to harvest this will still continue for awhile. Meanwhile I have 5 photos that are a week into flowering and I will make a new journal for that. Meanwhile the harvest
IMG_098539.JPG

Thanks xobeman! I was actually impressed with the yield but I won't be doing any autos in the future because they just don't have the look or smell I want
I also prefer the yield and quality of photos. Got one auto going and just doesn't justify the space if If I could triple the yield for another 6 weeks of total grow time. Maybe good for stealth grows where space is limited bt not for me

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Jgrow I'm gonna finish up this journal when I harvest the blue critical auto. My cheese photo is starting to show little buds as well as my skunk. I also have og kush and white widow that are all between a week and two of flowering and I can't wait

Jgrow I'm gonna finish up this journal when I harvest the blue critical auto. My cheese photo is starting to show little buds as well as my skunk. I also have og kush and white widow that are all between a week and two of flowering and I can't wait
Sounds like a good lineup. I plan on dropping a ww seed soon haven't tried that strain out yet I'll be subbed whenever u start that draft!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So hard to keep track of days since most are on different schedules. I'm just using my 60x zoom to look at trichomes. Here is my blue critical auto followed by the cheese. Last is the skunk no one
IMG_103940.JPG
IMG_104443.JPG
IMG_104237.JPG

So as I've said I'm gonna stop this journal when the autos finish. All I have left is the blue critical auto. This looks to be about 2 weeks from done. I see mostly cloudy with just a few amber trichomes. I'm gonna try and wait until I have 50 percent amber because I'm noticing less potency with the autos and I really want a couch lock high. I've got five photo period plants in their second to third week of flower so I'll start a new journal probably tonigh showcasing them. Here is the blue critical auto that I took outside for some fresh air
IMG_110253.JPG
IMG_110349.JPG
IMG_110152.JPG

Back
Top Bottom