My First Grow

Unfortunately you have a lot of growth that will never get any light and just detract from your Buds. I do a clean out underneath just before flower, then again after two week stretch period. I clean out all branches and leaves that aren't getting light. None of this hurts the girls or their growth. With an easy 20% improvement in volume its a simple technique for even novice growers to use. If your worried about doing it i can walk you through the process if you would like. I included a pic to give you a better idea how they should look.
Bill

20210205_204601.jpg
Yeah I thought that's the case,isit to late now to do that tho?they've started flowering a few weeks ago ,looks good man fair playmine need to hurry up there getting to big for my tent I'm really struggling for room in there now

Yeah I thought that's the case,isit to late now to do that tho?they've started flowering a few weeks ago ,looks good man fair playmine need to hurry up there getting to big for my tent I'm really struggling for room in there now
You have a Jumanji situation there. Watch out for the Elephants.HeHe.
You have a bit of an issue for sure. Next run don't veg as long.
What I would do now is
- everything that is not in the light gets removed, Everything
- the colas into the light I would super crop,bend over, or tie down to get out of light.
- trim excess foliage, once I have done first two I'd try and trim back some excess fan leaves let light penatrate
- cut back on nitrogen or eliminate completely if possible
- boost P- k give you buds a boost keep them on track
- then cut ppm or nutrient volume in feed, I find they respond better in late flower wit more water to help with uptake
Try these things as best you can it'll help you harvest volume and quality.
Happy 420 my friend.
Bill

You have a Jumanji situation there. Watch out for the Elephants.HeHe.
You have a bit of an issue for sure. Next run don't veg as long.
What I would do now is
- everything that is not in the light gets removed, Everything
- the colas into the light I would super crop,bend over, or tie down to get out of light.
- trim excess foliage, once I have done first two I'd try and trim back some excess fan leaves let light penatrate
- cut back on nitrogen or eliminate completely if possible
- boost P- k give you buds a boost keep them on track
- then cut ppm or nutrient volume in feed, I find they respond better in late flower wit more water to help with uptake
Try these things as best you can it'll help you harvest volume and quality.
Happy 420 my friend.
Bill
Only just seen this but I appreciate the tips for the next time!I left them veg way to long I didn't know when to cut down the lights but that's how you learn I guess haha,I tied them away from the lights as much as possible and done a little bit of low stress training

Back
Top Bottom