My First Grow

Those roots are spreading out fast. Are you going to transplant soon?
So far so good all going well,might start on very fired nutes on monday

IMG_20210203_223738.jpg

IMG_20210203_223708.jpg

0.2g is less than half the recommended dose for a seedling/small plant. I'd up that closer to 1g and see how they do. If you're only using 1 litre between those 3 plants in those pots I'd say you are watering too little too frequently also. Have you read Emilya's guide on watering? When you have the pH pen get your nutrient mix to 6.3.
Yeah I got told to go light to start with then build up from there,how many litres between the 3 would you say? And how much megacrop?I usually just wait till the leaves droop Ile give them a hefty feed now and then just wait till they droop,I haven't seen that shall I just search the name and have a look?,

0.2g is less than half the recommended dose for a seedling/small plant. I'd up that closer to 1g and see how they do. If you're only using 1 litre between those 3 plants in those pots I'd say you are watering too little too frequently also. Have you read Emilya's guide on watering? When you have the pH pen get your nutrient mix to 6.3.
My two water is 8.1ph so Ile need pH down

Used 0.6grams of megacro in a litre bottle and the pH is 6.5 now would 1 litre be sufficient per plant?

The growth over the last 4 days is amazing to watch!I think the pineapple express might be dying but it was free so don't mind this time,should I top the 2 laughing Buddhas or let them go on there own?

IMG_20210218_130419.jpg
If you train them a bit you should be able to improve your harvest.( top or lst )
The little one, was it fed same as others?

If you train them a bit you should be able to improve your harvest.( top or lst )
The little one, was it fed same as others?
Think Ile top it later thenyeah the small one is pineapple express automatic got fed the same as the others but it's tiny,to me it don't look like it's growing atall Ile keep letting it go for a few weeks if it don't grow Ile bin it and give the other 2 more room

Looks like the ladies are happy. I'm not familiar with grams per liter and it has been a while since I had any going. But I liked to up my dose .5g/gal each feeding until I would see just a tiny tip burn and back off. After a while you can just tell by the color of the leaf I think. Yours look happy but you could crawl the grams per liter up a bit until you see the slightes tip browning.

As for how much water per watering, I would water until I had run off and stop. That is why I would recommend considering drain pans and risers to keep the pots lifted. Plants look great!

I think early on the feeding was a tad strong for the pineapple express that's what I think caused some of the issues on the lower leaves and the size but the new growth looks good. I grew that from barney farms and it was the tastiest sticky buds ever.

Looks like the ladies are happy. I'm not familiar with grams per liter and it has been a while since I had any going. But I liked to up my dose .5g/gal each feeding until I would see just a tiny tip burn and back off. After a while you can just tell by the color of the leaf I think. Yours look happy but you could crawl the grams per liter up a bit until you see the slightes tip browning.

As for how much water per watering, I would water until I had run off and stop. That is why I would recommend considering drain pans and risers to keep the pots lifted. Plants look great!

I think early on the feeding was a tad strong for the pineapple express that's what I think caused some of the issues on the lower leaves and the size but the new growth looks good. I grew that from barney farms and it was the tastiest sticky buds ever.
Thanks for the info mate!Ile take that tip and just keep upping the dose slowly,I if things to raise them up but struggling for room in the tent to use them,I'm thinking on getting rid of the pineapple express auto as it's just taking up the room I need,do you reckon it will keep growing or do you think it looks done for?,considering it's an auto I thought it would be bigger than the other 2,I though the nutes were to strong when I seen the leaves turning colour,

Thanks for the info mate!Ile take that tip and just keep upping the dose slowly,I if things to raise them up but struggling for room in the tent to use them,I'm thinking on getting rid of the pineapple express auto as it's just taking up the room I need,do you reckon it will keep growing or do you think it looks done for?,considering it's an auto I thought it would be bigger than the other 2,I though the nutes were to strong when I seen the leaves turning colour,
Unless you have something to replace her I'd let it go and do your best to keep her happy. We don't lean much from the girls that grow perfect. There is always something to learn from her. :thumb: Thats how I figured things out.

Yeah, I would definitely let the Pineapple grow out. It could surprise you and unless you are out of space completely I would think it would be worth it. I topped mine and just sort of LST to make the (fimmed) branches open out. Great smoke will find the pics.
20200302_223132.jpg

Been a while since last update,pineapple.express got taken out due to looking dead and needing the space,hard to get a nice recent pic of the overall plant due to the light,I have had to bend the plants down as they were touching the light and couldn't raise it moresince bending the plant down it is still growing so tall for my tent!hopefully there done soon as space it getting rareisit normal for most of the bottom leaves to die of like mine has?mine are busy at the top but very thin at the bottom

IMG_20210415_203133.jpg

IMG_20210415_203059.jpg

IMG_20210415_203051.jpg

IMG_20210415_203048.jpg

Been a while since last update,pineapple.express got taken out due to looking dead and needing the space,hard to get a nice recent pic of the overall plant due to the light,I have had to bend the plants down as they were touching the light and couldn't raise it moresince bending the plant down it is still growing so tall for my tent!hopefully there done soon as space it getting rareisit normal for most of the bottom leaves to die of like mine has?mine are busy at the top but very thin at the bottom

IMG_20210415_203133.jpg

IMG_20210415_203059.jpg

IMG_20210415_203051.jpg

IMG_20210415_203048.jpg
Looking awsome my friend. When I get a girl that bushy I clean out all those yellow leaves and anything not getting light. I know it's hard to cut away what you grew,but in side by side girls I get at least 20 % more bud weight. And no wasted larf. Just a thought. :Namaste: @Jonhayes97
Bill

Looking awsome my friend. When I get a girl that bushy I clean out all those yellow leaves and anything not getting light. I know it's hard to cut away what you grew,but in side by side girls I get at least 20 % more bud weight. And no wasted larf. Just a thought. :Namaste: @Jonhayes97
Bill
Cheers mateyeah when they go crispy and look like there falling of I get them out of the way so the energy can go else where,they need to hurry up tho there getting to talk for my tent

Cheers mateyeah when they go crispy and look like there falling of I get them out of the way so the energy can go else where,they need to hurry up tho there getting to talk for my tent
Can I cut branches of this late in the veg stage or will it ruin the growth?some branches are clearly not going to bud so thinking of chopping them of

Can I cut branches of this late in the veg stage or will it ruin the growth?some branches are clearly not going to bud so thinking of chopping them of
Unfortunately you have a lot of growth that will never get any light and just detract from your Buds. I do a clean out underneath just before flower, then again after two week stretch period. I clean out all branches and leaves that aren't getting light. None of this hurts the girls or their growth. With an easy 20% improvement in volume its a simple technique for even novice growers to use. If your worried about doing it i can walk you through the process if you would like. I included a pic to give you a better idea how they should look.
Bill

20210205_204601.jpg

Back
Top Bottom