MY First Grow!

Soo seing as imclose to my 3rd node of true leaves i was thinking maybe of toppin .. but then i found thia whole FIM or Fuck I Messed Up!

has any1 had any luck or even experience with this method of topping?

2d1ol5h.jpg

hey, if you want really good CFLs, i got 2700 lumen ones from walmart. i think they're 150w equivilants, only running 42w or 46w or something. keep working on the room, make sure to give lots of space!

hey, if you want really good CFLs, i got 2700 lumen ones from walmart. i think they're 150w equivilants, only running 42w or 46w or something. keep working on the room, make sure to give lots of space!
thanks for the luck i need all i can get at this point

SOOOOOOO....
imma buy a 250watt metal halide bay light and some t12's..
i will show u the new and MUCH improved grow set-up 2morow.!

i also ganna try my had at lst
2mm7f9u_1_.jpg

thanks for the luck i need all i can get at this point

SOOOOOOO....
imma buy a 250watt metal halide bay light and some t12's..
i will show u the new and MUCH improved grow set-up 2morow.!

i also ganna try my had at lst
2mm7f9u_1_.jpg

dude, if i am interpreting that diagram, this doesn't seem like your first grow. haha, that's a pretty advanced technique of tying down the plant in a circle and making the leaves grow upwards... not sure how that would affect budding. ANY ADVICE FROM THE PROS??

well i decided to post some info since i havent been updating..

well for the last couple weeks ive been watering 1/gal every 4-5 days
ive added 5ml/per gal and adding 1ml each watering (up to 7ml) i have a ph kit. so i adjust to 6.5 ph

but i replaced them with 4-27W daylights (1800 lms)each && have 4 4ft florescents also daylight at 2300 lms each.
im waiting to add them after i make my grow space with some b/w poly using pvc frame.

also since about 2 weeks ago ive noticed a CRAZY amount of growth! them stems are getting fat! ive been supercropping (pinching) to keep em low.

also i wanted to know what role the internode growth plays? the plants are fillin up nicely. will take pics soon.

i can get these 400 watt MH lights for cheaappp like 60 dollars.
are they good enought for a lil closet grow??
might have a steal..??

yes and yes
you may have to convert it to fit in the box but hell ya that light will make a huge difference over cfls
good luck man and if you need any help feel free to pm me

Week 5 Update of vegging these lovely plants :popcorn:
here are some pictures :grinjoint:
cant wait till i move these to tent made from pvc pipe
dumb me forgot to buy elbows for the pipes haha
im thinking of veggin this out a lil longer to add some more nodes.

gotta say reading and studying alot of the journals here have helped tremendously(sp?) :thanks:

This one is the bushier of the two

24c8n00_1_.jpg

9k9fyt_1_.jpg

The taller of the 2
2ytsda0_1_.jpg

2lntjs8_1_.jpg

Some Inside growth
258787q_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom