My First Grow

Update took the pics today i would say they are 10 days old but idk if being in the seed and sprouting counts?

skunkupdate1.JPG

skunkupdate2.JPG

skunkupdate3.JPG

skunkupdate4.JPG

skunkupdate6.JPG

skunkupate7.JPG

skunkupdate8.JPG
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how i should cover the fan up from behind while still allowing air flow because as you can see alot of light gets out of the fan, thanks.

You may want to look at something like I was saying and move that one into the room.. Maybe an 8" hose on either the inside or outside, just a long enough length to bend around to keep the light out...

Another quick update of the week they are looking alright well one of them is the other 2 are iffy one of them the leaves started to look sad and all of them have weak roots? any idea why?

skunkupdate13.JPG

skunkupdate14.JPG

skunkupdate15.JPG

skunkupdate16.JPG
the sad looking one? idk why help??
skunkupdate17.JPG
you can tell the sad from the happy
skunkupdate18.JPG

skunkupdate19.JPG
All 3
skunkupdate20.JPG

3/26/09 Pics Courtesy of Sprint Instinct

Ok so lately ive been noticing that alot of people have going on a 12/12 grow and they all look like they are coming up nice so i was thinking should i switch to 12/12 or stay at 18/6 for a lil longer this is the second week in 18/6

Ok so lately ive been noticing that alot of people have going on a 12/12 grow and they all look like they are coming up nice so i was thinking should i switch to 12/12 or stay at 18/6 for a lil longer this is the second week in 18/6

it all depends what kinda plant you want.

12/12 is faster but the plants are smaller. veging first gives you bigger plants.

usually. :cool:

there are ways to get the 12/12's to yeild, though you outta grow more at a time when doing a straight 12/12.

Well im restricted to growing area so i was thinking that the 12/12 would help because it would keep my plants short, and still get an alright yield,i wish i could be like yall guys and be able to grow them 4" 5" monsters! what do you mean by outta grow? thanks for the help nbk.380

Well im restricted to growing area so i was thinking that the 12/12 would help because it would keep my plants short, and still get an alright yield,i wish i could be like yall guys and be able to grow them 4" 5" monsters! what do you mean by outta grow? thanks for the help nbk.380

sorry outta was a typo.

i meant you 'ought to' my bad.

Quick update i transplanted them yesterday they are looking alright a lil droopy, lately ive been a lil dissapointed in the progress just because they look sad idk but heres and update if anyone can notice why they are so droopy please let me know thanks.

skunkupdate21.JPG

skunkupdate22.JPG
the only healthy looking one
skunkupdate23.JPG

skunkupdate24.JPG
you can tell they are droopy sad
skunkupdate25.JPG

skunkupdate26.JPG

Back
Top Bottom