My First Grow

Have to ask what you think about the mover and 2 lights as opposed to your previous 6 stationary lights with respect to yield?

the jury is still out on this one. first, i'm gonna wait untill we're done and see what the total is. second, i don't have any history with these strains.

i did go from $1200 a month in energy costs to $500.

i'm not sure that 36 plants in this size space is condusive to max yield due to overcrowding.

so we'll just have to wait and see if the mover is the right choice or not.

thx for stoppin by and lookin things over! :ganjamon:

That purple on the outside of the leaves is most awesome. Loving the colors, beautiful plants. :goodjob::peace:

this is the first purple strain i've grown. for their size, they are gonna kick out some decent amount of bud. thx for checkin us out! :yummy:

She's a darling girl! :peace:

and she's gotta smoke date with me! :bongrip:

you know i listen to everything you say! :grinjoint:

Hey Hogdaddy, just caught up on your grow and I must say I am impressed. Your setup is one of the cleanest I've seen on here:goodjob: and you plants look bootiful! :yummy:

thanks much kailpot! gonna be trimmin soon! :slide:

Looking great bro... I gotta get my hands on the GDP...

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

i was lookin at some of the gdp last night and my hand came back wet with resin, i swear it smelled like grape candy.....:ganjamon:

Everything is beautiful:yummy: :goodjob: :ganjamon:

:peace: +rep

i remember that song....ray stevens

"We shouldn't care 'bout the length of his hair
Or the color of his skin
Don't worry about what shows from without
But the love that lives within

We're gonna get it all together, now
Everything gonna work out fine
Just take a little time to look on the good side, my friend
And straighten it out in your mind"
:ganjamon:

i remember that song....ray stevens

"We shouldn't care 'bout the length of his hair
Or the color of his skin
Don't worry about what shows from without
But the love that lives within

We're gonna get it all together, now
Everything gonna work out fine
Just take a little time to look on the good side, my friend
And straighten it out in your mind"
:ganjamon:

Good song too! :slide:

Looks like chop day is gonna be Monday the 25th. It's a one man show so I hope to have it all down and hung by Tuesday nite. I'll try and get some final pics up and some during da trim. A gram a watt and I'll be surpised. Gonna make a few changes for da next gro...mebe some xxxl hoods and C02, and mebe add 1-600 lite. Cya. :smokin:

Super looking bud friend! Looks like a Knock-ya-on your ars, smoke.

thx much siskokid. will know more about that shortly....:Rasta:

Daisy, Your a daisy if you do! Remembered that in bed last night. Oh My, what a tortured soul.

a mind is a terrible thing.......

Looks like chop day is gonna be Monday the 25th. It's a one man show so I hope to have it all down and hung by Tuesday nite. I'll try and get some final pics up and some during da trim. A gram a watt and I'll be surpised. Gonna make a few changes for da next gro...mebe some xxxl hoods and C02, and mebe add 1-600 lite. Cya. :smokin:

I'll be on a plane on sunday and be there just in time..YEAH I WISH!!LOL

Back
Top Bottom