My first hydro experience

Wanwan

420 Member
Hello to everyone!
Hello to everyone!
I just discovered this site and I hope we can find a solution to my problem.
I'm growing in hydro for the first time, I don't have much experience. I share with you my problem, which I consider as a lack of nutrients. I would appreciate it if someone who is an expert on this could help me out.
briefly features;
-4x super lemon haze photoperiod
- 3rd week of flowering
-hydro r-dwc 4x20lt (DIY)
-ph 6.1
-temperature 28-24
-humidity 40
-light 600w hps
- nutrients
a) floramicro 0.9ml/lt
b) floragroe 0.7ml/lt
c)florabloom 1.6ml/lt
d) cal-mag 0.5ml/lt

F380E526-EFD2-4035-9CB1-319590B48AA5.jpeg

E7876680-3712-4351-97F7-094D97E81325.jpeg

7B95FFA4-69F6-48C4-B1E5-010BF56000C5.jpeg

A6A01E4B-6D12-46D8-97C4-8B8E36F2AE64.jpeg

2079FE34-F044-4BE0-B930-DFC68048B3B5.jpeg

DEBE8445-65B2-45AC-BDAE-9C86DBB17D3B.jpeg

Hi @Wanwan

I'm not at my best right now, but I can see one thing that will help.

Your PH.

You want to set PH to 5.5, and allow it to drift to 6.3 naturally- then reset to 5.5 (and the cycle goes on). Many growers use 5.8, which is fine. If you want all the details on PH, there is a link in my signature. My apologies if you have been doing this already.

What is your PPM?

Hi @Wanwan

I'm not at my best right now, but I can see one thing that will help.

Your PH.

You want to set PH to 5.5, and allow it to drift to 6.3 naturally- then reset to 5.5 (and the cycle goes on). Many growers use 5.8, which is fine. If you want all the details on PH, there is a link in my signature. My apologies if you have been doing this already.

What is your PPM?
thanks for your reply. I will read the link you sent and reply as soon as possible.

your roots look great to me. second the ph drift. ml/L won't mean a thing unless your monitor you ec / ppm. do you have an ec meter ?

Merhaba @Wanwan

Şu anda en iyi halimde değilim ama yardımcı olacak bir şey görebiliyorum.

PH'nız.

PH'ı 5,5'e ayarlamak ve doğal olarak 6,3'e kaymasına izin vermek istiyorsunuz - ardından 5,5'e sıfırlayın (ve döngü devam eder). Birçok yetiştirici 5.8 kullanıyor ki bu gayet iyi. PH ile ilgili tüm detayları istiyorsanız, imzamda bir bağlantı var. Bunu zaten yapıyorsanız özür dilerim.

PPM'niz nedir?
hello again @Rexer ppm1000. I checked the link and I know a lot of things now I suspect root rot. I'll check it, but I have plenty of oxygen, beneficial bacteria, cool water, and I don't think it's rotten.

I agree with Rex about the pH. It looks like you have the netpots submerged in the water. I leave and inch or two 'air gap' under the netpots. It give me 'air roots' on the top of the netpot.

For some reason when I look at the leaves you posted- heat stress comes to mind. But I'm not sure- @bluter & @LKABudMan am I off on that? I'm on the fence. It's the twist that's in the leaf that brings it to mind....

Where on the plant is this coming from? Can you show some bad leaves on the plant?

That could be 28c and 40% RH too, especially if it was anywhere near a fan. The tips do look twisty, though.

Any pictures with the leaves still on the plant?

temps and rh could be a bit better, but i suspect this was more a sharp change in ph over a short period.

Back
Top Bottom