My First Hydro Setup

2685543A-B20D-453E-9A8D-9A83DCF356B0.jpeg

No webs or anything I'm puzzled to what it is but I will get better pictures tomorrow on a better camera, what does it mean when the water drops but the ph doesnt move?

Hey man nice tent set up. I hope all is good with you. That’s what I was saying about these charts every one starts with this one or something similar. There r a few floating around and they r something to keep as your figuring out you mixes. As JR said ph static and water falling is still missing EC/ppm. Your situation Ph static and water falling and ppm static or falling is good. If you ph is static and water falling and ppm rising you need to lower the ppm your mixing. Without the ppm/ Ec you’ve only painted 3/4 of the picture. As you use the charts more and more they will b more clear. Play safe and enjoy

So I checked again today and by those charts there doing fine or in this case "perfect conditions" as the only thing that's moving at the moment is the water level.

Cleaned the pots and refreshed the res up to 750ppm, I also trimmed them up and pulled them down to an even canopy so at least this way I should get a few extra bud sites.

No rot on the roots but the root system isn't the greatest but it is my first time around.

I had those white spots on a tiny outdoor auto I grew last summer with no visible bugs and repeated treatment for spider mites. Upon reflection she was probably overwatered , over nuted, and neglected.
Might have too much water in your reserve ? The roots do need some fresh air .. not entirely submerged ?
Head scratcher for sure .

I have no idea why the spot keep coming as they get the same feed split between them and there's for sure no bugs but it's budding up great so it can't be that much of a problem but it looks devastating when you see it.

Yeah they have around 30-40km space but there's not that many roots but they do have a 200lph air pump so they do get a lot of oxygen.

So since I changed the res the budding is great, 3 weeks in to flower today and I plan to run them till there 9th with a few trims here and there.

I have no idea why the spot keep coming as they get the same feed split between them and there's for sure no bugs but it's budding up great so it can't be that much of a problem but it looks devastating when you see it.

Yeah they have around 30-40km space but there's not that many roots but they do have a 200lph air pump so they do get a lot of oxygen.

So since I changed the res the budding is great, 3 weeks in to flower today and I plan to run them till there 9th with a few trims here and there.

Hey man I hope all is good. Looking good over there and it’s good to see some nugs. Your getting this shit figured out and as you play around more and more and get your mixes figured out it will become easier. Figuring out you mixes is key to not getting deficiencies as no two mixes r the same. Right now I’m topping off around 16L of cal mag and water every 24 hrs. My mix is stable and the plants r loving it at this stage. The stain I ran prior to this was a little different. Nice job on the training you have them spread nicely. Play safe man.

Hello buddy!

Yeah there forming pretty well, the size of the buds up to now looks like they will be some size come day 60!

I'm going to wait till there buds are at the most biggest they will be then stop all.of the leaves covering any bud sites, because it's just mainly top cola buds and there all pretty much the same height I should have no popcorn buds or larf so that's a good thing.

Hope your well :thumb:

Refreshed the red tank and they had drank 3L, ppm is at 575-625 so they have ate 125-175ppm and the PH went from 5.8-6.2 since I think was last Sunday so now I know I can go for at least 5 days without checking I will cut a day so this week I will check on the 4th day and refill and every flowering week after looks a day of that makes sense.

Tank res now is around 700 as I plan to refresh the whole water on Thursday next week.

As you can see it's only happening in the one plant but I'm pretty certain it's now starting on the other, maybe just a Calcium hungry plant?

There still budding up nicely, they could of been a little bigger but they were only small when they were switched to flower.

I put a parker pen in front of one of the buds for a size comparison and there about a good 5mm wider than the one at this point, I know it's silly to compare them like that but I suppose we still have around 34 days of flower remaining taking us near to 9 weeks but if needs be I may push them the extra few weeks.

You need to take your air pump out of the tent . You are circulating warm, used air thru your roots and I will bet they are starving and gettin brown and slimy on you. AS the plant grows requiring more air , this will get progressively worse. Just throwing that out there .

I really wish this simple tid bit was a banner sticky in the dwc thread!!!

Good luck!

As you can see it's only happening in the one plant but I'm pretty certain it's now starting on the other, maybe just a Calcium hungry plant?

There still budding up nicely, they could of been a little bigger but they were only small when they were switched to flower.

I put a parker pen in front of one of the buds for a size comparison and there about a good 5mm wider than the one at this point, I know it's silly to compare them like that but I suppose we still have around 34 days of flower remaining taking us near to 9 weeks but if needs be I may push them the extra few weeks.

Hey man how’s things?? Good I hope and it’s good to c your getting some good growth. Your numbers r good and r going in the proper direction. Can you grab a few pics of the plants without the hps on?? Maybe a few minutes before or after it goes on or off.

Back
Top Bottom