My First Hydro Setup

The air pump was only there as I didn't have no room outside of the tent to mix nutrients, it's been sat on my extractor outside the tent for the past 2 weeks bud.

Yeah I have been writing those numbers down as I think I'm going to go back to using Cannas nutrients as I have a great schedule I created a few years back but I don't have the ppm and only shown in mls so I may have to mix a few matches up, yeah I can grab some of those photos now for you bud.

The air pump was only there as I didn't have no room outside of the tent to mix nutrients, it's been sat on my extractor outside the tent for the past 2 weeks bud.

Yeah I have been writing those numbers down as I think I'm going to go back to using Cannas nutrients as I have a great schedule I created a few years back but I don't have the ppm and only shown in mls so I may have to mix a few matches up, yeah I can grab some of those photos now for you bud.
Nicely done. Keep watching numbers and your mixes and it will all come together. If you read my first journal (don’t) I had many issues as well. A lot of mine were bringing bad soil habits into a learning curve of hydro it was all kinds of fun. After a few runs you will get it perfect. Then you will switch strains and it will change slightly but you will adjust without even realizing it because your working the numbers and it will be second nature.

I'm hopefully going to try and stay with 1 strain throughout the year of its a good yielder without to much work and yeah the numbers should work out great, what's the recommended stopping ppm for notes on flower as I have seen people run upwards of 1200.

No dollar feedjng, funds were tight so I just stuck with the calcium I had bud.

I'm hopefully going to try and stay with 1 strain throughout the year of its a good yielder without to much work and yeah the numbers should work out great, what's the recommended stopping ppm for notes on flower as I have seen people run upwards of 1200.

No dollar feedjng, funds were tight so I just stuck with the calcium I had bud.
All good it takes time to build a inventory. As far as how hard you push your plants is completely up to you. Just play within the guide lines of Remo. My green planet recommends 1.8 to 2.6 ec. I stay wherever my numbers tell me to and it changes from week to week depending on how the plants r growing/environment/stage of growth ect. Your numbers seem to b pretty good. What r they recommending on the bottle??

I'm currently running under the recommended level by around half, by the time I add half of each bottle the ppm can be upwards of 800+ so going by the recommendations I will chance to burn them.

Just took these pictures and there really starting to get bigger clusters of white hairs, not as big as my usually plants but that's probably down to the plant being smaller right?

Buds were looking a little neglected so I have turned the ballast up to 400w and the canopy temp is sitting at 26.6c.

The trichome production on these plants is fantastic I will try get some quality photos today.

So I topped res tank up with 3-4L, ppm was 400-440 so I added more calcium, full asrtoflower boost and nature's candy totalling 810-880ppm.

Leaves are still doing the dots, it's a night.are not knowing but we're getting through it, I'm going to try and run these until there full amber so hoping it's not much past 10 weeks.

Got some semi good shots :)

So day 32, there coming along nicely but also looking leaves at a pretty faster ratio and I really don't think I will get another 30 days out of them so I just plan to run them until the last remaining few leaves are there, don't quite think the bud would continue to grow or not without them.

Gave them some additional nutrient to try ave them but until I see a difference it's not worked.

I don't think it's genetics there's something definitely going on that only affected the second plant around 3-4 weeks later so still no ideas, I'm getting worried as there going to start doing it on the sugar leaves and I can't lose those as I need everything I can get.

Theres only around 28 days left of flower so hopefully they last that long.

Hey man I hope all is good outside of this grow. I stopped getting notifications over here. Plz tag me in once in a while. I c those plants have responded to nothing. Have you tried anything else?i will have to get caught back up. I mean not much will help now but what have you tried?? It’s shit your first crack at oxy buckets is going like this and hopefully you can at least get some bud off those plants. I remember way back when shit was going sideways with temps did the roots ever recover from that black slime??

Hey buddy, no more slime, roots raspberry good now, not much in terms of mass but there solid roots inside, slight staining but I think that's due to the Root Nutrients.

I am baffled I put a help post out and they can't fathem it neither, I know it's not the greatest start but if I can get 3-4oz that will do me but I'm not hopeful lol at least I have a good amount of months to build a good system up.

Hey buddy, no more slime, roots raspberry good now, not much in terms of mass but there solid roots inside, slight staining but I think that's due to the Root Nutrients.

I am baffled I put a help post out and they can't fathem it neither, I know it's not the greatest start but if I can get 3-4oz that will do me but I'm not hopeful lol at least I have a good amount of months to build a good system up.
Hey I’m glad you’re at least talking about going forward and not packing it in. Honestly it’s not this bad lol and I can say my first few runs were a shit show but it all came together so far. I think my first or second run last year I just chopped it at like week 5 and started over I was so disappointed. It’s too bad that nobody could catch this even with the call for help.
However grab what you can from the plants when the time is correct and re think some things and it will come together for you. Never give up

Yeah I will run them till there crispy if needs be lol I'm pretty sure I may be able to cook with crispy from :laugh: but once it starts affecting the bud it's self that's when they'd come down.

There's not really that long left now as I'm at day 40 of flower so another 20-30 says will do me if I can ride them out that long, there still packing on weight and not no where near maturing, if the remaining fan leaves die and there's only sugar bud leaves left will they still grow?

Yeah I will run them till there crispy if needs be lol I'm pretty sure I may be able to cook with crispy from :laugh: but once it starts affecting the bud it's self that's when they'd come down.

There's not really that long left now as I'm at day 40 of flower so another 20-30 says will do me if I can ride them out that long, there still packing on weight and not no where near maturing, if the remaining fan leaves die and there's only sugar bud leaves left will they still grow?
Hey man I hope all is good. I don’t c why they would not grow. Just guessing but it may be a slow grow but something is better then nothing. Theres only one way to find out and it may end up there so fingers crossed they beef up a bit for you.

Back
Top Bottom