My First Hydro Setup

Hey bud I hope your well, the left plant is stacking bigger than the right, the left plant is quite nice in terms of bud structure where as the right has those small green leaves that curl around the bud they almost look like the first set of single twin leave seedlings.

It certainly is better than nothing, I'm quoting smoking again as I tried to make some gummies and the first batch was incredibly weak and the 2nd batch was destroyed :( so I have to wait till these two are harvested and dried which I think will be around Christmas time so holiday goodies I guess, I just hope I can use the trim even though it will be quite far gone.

I forgot to mention I got myself a white tent, it's a Homebox r120 which is white in & out so I'm nearly at that really clean environment.

That's terrible, I sure wish I knew what it is too, crappy situation to lose that crop this far along.

I know mate I'm going to try my best t o get them to day 60-65 but if they do start deteriorating I will run fresh water in the pots for a few days then chop I'm just hoping I can, I'm at day 43 so we're semi close.

Well there still dying so just riding it out, mate those white tents are amazing, take a look at my coco diary and see how bright it is off low wattage lighting inside :).

I was maybe going to add a sweetener but probably won't but it was worth an ask lol.

Hopefully next time I get a better result but I will be growing a clone rather from seed though.

I hope your well buddy, your grow is looking beautiful.

Well there still dying so just riding it out, mate those white tents are amazing, take a look at my coco diary and see how bright it is off low wattage lighting inside :).

I was maybe going to add a sweetener but probably won't but it was worth an ask lol.

Hopefully next time I get a better result but I will be growing a clone rather from seed though.

I hope your well buddy, your grow is looking beautiful.

Will you grow the same strain or something else. Maybe a little better luck with another strain that isn’t so finicky.

No definitely not the same strain but I am disappointed I didn't get the outcome I wanted, in running cheese in my coco journal and my plan is to run 3 more strains after and which ever of those 3 strains is the better strain for yield as well as quality and growth, thinking of a critical strain, maybe a gorilla strain and a short flowering strain like royal cheese.

So bad news is ppm is staying the same, ph is staying the same so think nutrient uptake isn't working, the right roots aren't the greatest but hey ho o will run them until they basically drop, I was planning on harvesting around the 17-20th of this month, 5-10 days drying ready for Christmas time, I would like a heavy stone feel just in case I attempt making edibles again.

If I had best on the 20th that means there 9 weeks and 3 days since the flower flip, I think we could all agree on by that time there may not be any leaves left which I'm really hoping the buds are swelled with no more hairs, if I have to chop with white hairs still I think I may cry :(.

So tomorrow I'm planning on cleaning and refreshing both pots, question is with it being hydro what do I do for feeds as I plan to chop in the next 14 days, should I give one last big feed them plain water for 7 days?

The left plant still has a lot of white pistols where as the right plant is starting to mature up with very little hairs so if the time comes at least the left plant will be good for during the day and the more mature plant for the night maybe.

I can not wait to have a smoke after this long, Christmas and boxing day is going to be fun with the munchies :yahoo:

Good question, if my NL gets to finish I think I'll feed as normal right up to chop, I figured it's best to feed rather than starve it of it's bud building nutrients. That's my plan anyway.

:morenutes:

I think I may do that but just plain water for 3-4 days just to run a little fresh in, I took another look this morning and the left plant might well be done in 14 days or not that far off, the leaves are getting on the crispy side so I think there nearly gone, such a shame we never found out the problem.

So I have now started getting root problems, the pictures make it look okay but there not the greatest, other than that the buds are starting to mature up nicely and there is a mass of trichomes, the smell is really strong, a little citrus, musty and a gassy smell, almost like Cheese/Blue Cheese but I'm still growing them till the 20th and no longer.

Back
Top Bottom