My First Indoor Grow Journal - UDub - Cherry Pie - F1 Hash Plant - Trainwreck

onlineolympia

Ok fellas, sorry about the last journal of my outdoor grow but I lost my phone with the ability to upload photos and wasn't able to finish the journal. Here goes round 2... of journals at least. I will be growing in my closet which is about 7 feet X 4 feet. I will be using 1 1000 watt HPS along with 12 25 watt CFLs for supplemental lighting. I plan on ScrOGing this time around. I have a perfect hammock just for it! Like it says in the title I will be growing UW purps (original cut) Cherry Pie, Trainwreck, f1 Hashplant, and a one of a kind absolute glorious strain that turns completely purple from head to toe. The named strains all came from Phatbellyclones out of Seattle, I absolutely believe them when they say that these are the true strains. I haven't had an indoor grow in a few years but I want to get some babies rolling for my outdoor grow this summer and I may as well reap the rewards of an indoor. Everything is in 5 gallon buckets except for 1 cherry pie that is in a 3 gallon pot (I ran out of dirt), speaking of! I am using Sunshine Advanced Mix #4. It was recommended by the grow shop in my town. Don't know much about it but I really like it so far. In terms of its water absorption and dispersion. I will be posting pics of the grow room as soon as I can, but in the mean time I have questions about ALL these nutrients. Every year the grow shop has a vendor day that I absolutely take advantage of and collect a ton of additives. I am sure some of them are great and some of them are not. If you guys could weigh in on and throw some advice I will be much obliged. Here are some pics! Thanks ahead of time! If you cant read any of the products and are interested, I will be glad to list whatevs. :)

Added 2 of these to my dirt
IMG_20150211_163935.jpg

and these as well
IMG_20150211_163921.jpg

These are all the other crazy things i have, any suggestions will be appreciated!
IMG_20150211_163752.jpg

IMG_20150211_163849.jpg

IMG_20150211_163824_1_.jpg

IMG_20150211_163817.jpg

IMG_20150211_163811_1_.jpg

IMG_20150211_163800.jpg

IMG_20150211_163837.jpg

And here is my wicking cloner! Thanks to munki, did this today!
IMG_20150211_161903.jpg

1 25 watt CFL 4200kelvin and you can see my hobo temp/humidity gauge. work with what ya got!
IMG_20150211_161852.jpg

Re: Ok, my first indoor grown journal. UDub, Cherry Pie, f1 hash plant, Trainwreck et

EDIT: Medical patient since 2006, 100% legal.

Re: Ok, my first indoor grown journal. UDub, Cherry Pie, f1 hash plant, Trainwreck et

EDIT: Medical patient since 2006, 100% legal.

I studied horticulture for 2 years and no plant requires 90% of those additives in commercial production greenhouses, whoa... so why is cannabis treated so much differently than, lets say, trying to grow basil with a high volitile oil content?! There are hydroshops making a killing off noob growers.

In my last grow journal I used the basics and came out with impressive nuggs. (Aero, CNS17, ph down, chitosan and benefical bactera)

Ghost Train Haze #1 - Soil/Hydro Grow

New growers can be really great growers but when they start mixing these additives together without any technical experience of what they are actually doing or reacting then it can be way too much chemicals into the plant tissue by the time it is ready to harvest, if it doesn't react in the tank and throw the ph off before even close to harvest.. when the plant stress levels are high it is prone to pythium and low metabolic rate so then people throw more additives at it then it becomes a toxic mess.

Good job with your seeding starter... I would just keep them moist... just use rockwool in hydroponics and jiffy pellets if you are growing in soil. Perlite is OK if you are using a full spectrum feed and at extremely low rate perhaps 100ppm and not even required for the first 2-3 weeks
-- ph balanced water is a must!
-- the more the light the better! (KEY!)
-- low heat levels... room temp cool and dry as possible!
-- seed prime with 20ppm chitosan or "rhizotonic"
-- always keep ph stable at around 6.
-- foliar spray calmag/chiotosan for more bloom sites.

Good luck. I look forward to watching.

Update. Got a camera I am still trying to figure it out so the pictures aren't the greatest but here it goes.
Alaskan Thunder F*ck I thought this was a purple that i use to have that a guy gave back to me but it turns out its ATF.. I am hoping to get that purple back! It came to me with mites and I am not sure how far along she was but she was still in veg so no problems. Most are in 5 gallon buckets unless otherwise noted.
I am using the flouros at night when I have to close my closet door to keep them awake. I will be venting the closet before I put in my other 1000hps and flip them to 12/12 Any feedback or questions are very welcome!
Thanks!
OnlineOlympian

DSC032708.JPG

UW Original strain 3 gallon pot straight from Fred Hutch, I am friends with the guy who grows for them. Check him out! Phat Belly Clones- consulting Medical and I-502 - Home I had dinner with him last saturday and he says he is up to 1200 different strains. If you are in the Seattle area you cant get any better.
DSC032526.JPG

Cherry pie 3 gallon pot
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSC032726.JPG
UW and you can see the hammock I will be using for my scrog, about 2x2 netting.
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSC032746.JPG
2x F1 Hash plant, 5 gallon smart pot rescued from the brink. Stoked to have saved this strain. great outdoor grower.
DSC032757.JPG

Cherry pie
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSC032799.JPG
Trainwreck
DSC032825.JPG

Hash plant mother
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSC032686.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom