My First Indoor Grow - Unknown Strain

DaMagoMan..Thanks man.. That Snow White is why I started this whole thing.
I am pretty worried, I hope you're right.:grinjoint: I uploaded pics and am waiting for approval ,
then I'll show ya what my old , lame, dumb ass did. I *gotta* be more careful.

peace:bongrip:

Boss - I call it LBSC- Loss of Balance Supper Cropping.. :)
ROFLMAO ! yup, Boss,, that's EXACTLY what happened. :p
Well... at least I'm feeling better seeing your posts.
I figured whilst I had bent the hell outta the plant, I'd LST it
down where I figured I'd like it to grow now. It's sure
got a funky bend now. :| We'll see.
I'll show the pics when they approve.

My poor Snow White
SW-bend.jpg

What the heck, I staked it down where I wanted since it bent :|
SW.jpg

Boshiba and buds..
boshiba.jpg

boshiba-bud2.jpg

boshiba-bud3.jpg

Clone attempt # 2 - 4 days old

Boshiba-Clones-attempt2.jpg

Boshiba-Clones-attempt2c.jpg

Boshiba-Clones-attempt2b.jpg

Anyway.. I hope the Snow White does ok and that the clones live. I'll keep ya posted.

I found 2 VERY informative pdf files, one for carbon scrubbers and one for hydro growing, I figured I'd share.
Works best for me to "Right Click Link - Save As"
enjoy...

Hydro pdf

Carbon Scrubber pdf

Boshiba is doing great ! She is currently at 4 weeks 12/12. Her buds are filling out nicely and seem to be very dense :) The Snow White is doing well after I bent the bejesus outta it and mending like a champ. No sign of sex yet. It is 6 weeks veg. The clones I took from boshiba sprouted roots and are now in pots and hopefully are going to live, 1 looks strong, the other...ehhh... we'll see. I'm just VERY excited at the hopes of having a Boshiba clone as she is my first female. If the clones don't make it, I plan on re-vegging Boshiba to get clones later. All in All my grow is going well and I owe it all to you guys.. Thanks so much for the help so far ! I so hope Boshiba smokes as good as her buds look.. I want to clip and dry one SO badly atm, LOL...but I know... patience is a virtue. I have Gigs this weekend so I'll post pics Sunday. By then , I should certainly know if the clones will survive also. I'm just too excited !

Yea Joe...it was brutal, LOL. The Snow White was started from Nirvana Feminized seed so I'm hoping it IS in fact a girl. Now that I have a handle on how to clone ( my Boshiba clones are doing well) as SOON as I see that the Snow White is a female I will promptly name and clone her ! :) The 2 Boshiba Clones are now named Betty and Bella :p I started the Boshiba grow to get ready for the Snow White and I'm glad I did as I have learned SO much from you guys and because of that, The Snow White is doing real well. Practice DOES make perfect. Here's hoping for a female and some nice clones. I believe my failed clone attempt was because I tried with clones that were too small.. I'm not sure. At least the new ones took...I *really* didn't wanna lose Boshiba. :)

Took pics today, as soon as they are approved, I'll post 'em :)

Ok ! here we go ! Boshiba is doing well and fattening up. The 2 clones,Betty & Bella, from her are growing well. :) The Snow White hasn't showed sex yet, but man..it surely should soon. It (the snow white) is close to 7 weeks old now.
My plan was to put the Snow White in the 12/12 chamber when I harvest Boshiba which is close to 5 weeks 12/12 now.

Boshiba

Boshiba1.jpg

Betty & Bella 12 days old :) Sorry they're a bit blurry, My eyes are old

betty.jpg

bella.jpg

Boshiba's Buds

Boshibabud01.jpg

Boshibabud03.jpg

Boshibabud02.jpg

Boshibabud04.jpg

The Snow White - Almost 7 weeks Veg
sw0011.jpg

sw002.jpg

As always, any suggestions or comments are welcome.

might want to throw SW in to a biger pot before hiting 12/12 shes gona bea a beast!

Well...I made a tough call today. My Nirvana Snow White has grown to the point that there just isn't any room for it in the veg chamber. I HAD to do something.
Boshiba was at almost 6 weeks 12/12 and I really needed to get the Snow White under the HPS , so I cut Boshiba. I know it was early, but the Snow White is *really* what this grow was about...to learn and get ready for it.
So.. I have Boshiba hanging in a closet to dry.. The Snow White is now under 12/12 and I have 2 nice clones of Boshiba. As soon as the Snow White shows sex, I will clone if it is a female. It was from fem seeds so I'm hoping for the best. IF it is a male at least I have the 2 Boshiba clones to grow until I can try 3 more Nirvana Snow White seeds. When I do see sex and it is a female, I will start a new journal for her. As soon as Boshiba is dry I will post pics of the buds.

Peace:bongrip:

Cant wait to see your SW flourish under that HPS!

Back
Top Bottom