My First Indoor Grow

bigmandaddy

What strain is it? Bubblelicious feminized (nirvana)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Predominantly Indica
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Planted seed on 3/26/12
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? organic potting soil
If soil... What size pot? 1 1/2 gal
Size of light? 250 watt mh/hps
Is it aircooled? no
Temp of Room/cab? 80f
RH of Room/cab? 48%
PH of media or res? 6.8
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? every 2-3 days
Type and strength of ferts used? voodoo juice/iguana grow 1/4 strength

This is my first indoor grow from the last time i grew in the late 70s. I drop the seeds in a cup of warm water and put it in a cabinet for 6 hrs then dropped them in soil under 8 cfl bulbs on 3/26/12. These girls spouted on 3/26/12. Today i put them under a 250w mh. These girls are only 1 week old. Let me know what you guys think and any advice is welcomed.:peace:
100_1156_1_.JPG

IMAG02587.jpg

IMAG028110.jpg

IMAG029411.jpg

Nugs how many clones can you take from one plant? Looking at taking clone in like week 6 of veggy. Had to add another fan for my tent. MH bulb made temps rise to 90f and now i got it back down to 80f and gave the girls a feeding.

Ouch, I've had a few heat problems in the past as well, my babies didn't like it at all :(

If you look at my last pic you will see my ballast in the corner which does not help. Its a older one and its hard wired to the shield. I need to cut the cord and put ends on it so i can get it outside the tent and that will help me out, maybe i will do that this weekend. I am also using advanced nuts which are voodoo juice and Iguana Juice Grow.:thumb: Oh and this plant is only 12 days old from sprouting from seed.
IMAG029411.jpg

That is a great looking plant for only 12 days old. She's gonna get big!

EDIT: Have you thought about LST? I've never tried it but on my next grow I think I will. From the looks of it, your setup is quite vertically limited. How tall is your box/cab?

Yes i have but not this time around and my grow tent is 7 ft tall so i can grow tall plants if i choose to. My plan is to try for a 3oz harvest per plant. Just checked in on the girls and all is good so far except on one plant the leaves go from 3 finger leaves to some 4 finger leaves and now i see 5 finger leaves on top. The other plant goes from 3 finger leaves to 5 finger leaves to 7 finger leaves on top. Is this normal or do i have a couple retarded plants. Will post pics later and let you see this thing. Really awesome though I will get them up soon.:420:.

Yes i have but not this time around and my grow tent is 7 ft tall so i can grow tall plants if i choose to. My plan is to try for a 3oz harvest per plant. Just checked in on the girls and all is good so far except on one plant the leaves go from 3 finger leaves to some 4 finger leaves and now i see 5 finger leaves on top. The other plant goes from 3 finger leaves to 5 finger leaves to 7 finger leaves on top. Is this normal or do i have a couple retarded plants. Will post pics later and let you see this thing. Really awesome though I will get them up soon.:420:.

Oh ok wow, did not realize you had so much room!

I've never heard of a plant developing 3-4-5 leaves, didn't know that was even possible. I have seen something strange though, one plant had leaves that were fused together into one leaf mass. I'll see if I still have a pic...

Here we go:

IMG_047711.JPG
IMG_04769.JPG

In any case, I don't think it matters much to the plant, they just photosynthesize all the same. Those are some nice pics though, I always love looking at nice hi-res photos. And yes, those pics are of a hermie!

OMG yes and taste is sweet like gum too.... yield for me was better with the almost pure indica type i got...other plants were all sativa type and were not as good a yield as my indica one...so i only kept indica clones...and it is my best strain. there are pictures of them in my journal if ya want to check them out :thumb: Page 3 Red Solo Cup ...halfway down :peace:

Back
Top Bottom