My First Indoor Grow

OMG yes and taste is sweet like gum too.... yield for me was better with the almost pure indica type i got...other plants were all sativa type and were not as good a yield as my indica one...so i only kept indica clones...and it is my best strain. there are pictures of them in my journal if ya want to check them out :thumb: Page 3 Red Solo Cup ...halfway down :peace:

Oh now you really got me excited. Cant wait to taste these girls. Thats why i got these seeds for the taste and smell. How long was your veg cycle on those.:thanks:

So today was :morenutes: day. They seem to be getting bushy but not much of a stretch upwards. Her are some pics.
IMAG031411.jpg

IMAG03157.jpg

IMAG031911.jpg

IMAG032013.jpg

:passitleft:
well that is it for the update for today.

Well its been a few days from last update so here it is. Transplanted the girls into 2 gal pots and also have another bub growing which is about 4 days old. The girls are 5 1/2 and 6 inches tall and bushy.
IMAG03307.jpg

IMAG03325.jpg

IMAG03379.jpg

IMAG03385.jpg

IMAG033110.jpg

IMAG033612.jpg

That's about it for tonight and will post updates in a couple more days. I also have some ppp beans coming from nirvana and will post updates on those as well.

Ok so i had to go out of town for 2 days and i had my girl water the girls and i think she gave them the wrong water as i had some mixed with nutes for another plant i had. So when i got home this is what i found.
IMAG03427.jpg

Any body got any input on this. Is this nutes burn or is there something else wrong with the girls. Everything was going good intill i had to go out of town. So basically what needs to be done? Should i flush the girl real good and see what happens? Any advice would be appreciated.

Ok today i got a little help from a member here and was told to flush the girls. So today i will flush 5 gallons thru each pot and see what happens from there. Then they will not get any feeding for a week besides plain water when needed. Hope these girls get better. Makes me sad when there not feeling well.:scratchinghead:

Ok today i got a little help from a member here and was told to flush the girls. So today i will flush 5 gallons thru each pot and see what happens from there. Then they will not get any feeding for a week besides plain water when needed. Hope these girls get better. Makes me sad when there not feeling well.:scratchinghead:

Sorry to hear about your girls, hopefully flushing them will help.

So today is day 3 on the flowering and already seeing pistilis.
IMAG03879.jpg

Hey BMD. Looking good. I am just finishing my third round of Bubblicious, 4 plants at a time. I had one that was distinctively different from what you are growing. Very lanky sativa qualities. Not much of a yield but the high was very satisfying.

I did my first two grows fast hydro and this last one is in dirt. FYI - I yielded between 3 - 6 ozs with 4 week veg time. The first round I harvested at 56 days and that was too early. the second round was at 63 days and that was still a little too early. This time I am at 65 days and buds are still swelling. I found this strain very easy to grow and a very good producer, with fat resinous buds.

I found that air flow was key to bigger buds. Some branches, usually those not receiving enough light, had a tendency to to develop a large number of small leaves that would bunch together. Whenever the leaves of two branches met in the "Y" portion of the juncture, this was a sure sign of popcorn at best. Get rid of those or trim that area back immediately. I also aggressively removed fan leaves after stretch with no ill-effects.

Good luck. I will be an interested observor. Peace.

Hey BMD. Looking good. I am just finishing my third round of Bubblicious, 4 plants at a time. I had one that was distinctively different from what you are growing. Very lanky sativa qualities. Not much of a yield but the high was very satisfying.

I did my first two grows fast hydro and this last one is in dirt. FYI - I yielded between 3 - 6 ozs with 4 week veg time. The first round I harvested at 56 days and that was too early. the second round was at 63 days and that was still a little too early. This time I am at 65 days and buds are still swelling. I found this strain very easy to grow and a very good producer, with fat resinous buds.

I found that air flow was key to bigger buds. Some branches, usually those not receiving enough light, had a tendency to to develop a large number of small leaves that would bunch together. Whenever the leaves of two branches met in the "Y" portion of the juncture, this was a sure sign of popcorn at best. Get rid of those or trim that area back immediately. I also aggressively removed fan leaves after stretch with no ill-effects.

Good luck. I will be an interested observor. Peace.
Thanks EQ i will def. take that advice in consideration. Was the 3-6 oz per plant or for all 4 plants?

Back
Top Bottom