My first indoor grow

nessa11

After reading about it for some time I finally decided to start growing some :blushsmile: Right now I'm still in the brainstorming stage, and figuring out the best space for 2 plants. My two options are:

1) A closet, which does get drafty at times, I live where temps are cold in Wisconsin. I'm guessing it's usually 60-70F. The dimensions = 10 ft tall and 3x2 ft wide/deep. I like the closet because it has a bar about 3.5 ft up that makes it easy to hang lights. If the lights are strong enough, could they produce enough heat to offset the cold air?

2) My bedroom which is usually 70-75F. If grown here I have to decide what type of space to buy, maybe a grow tent or cabinet? I would want something that looks relatively nice, I'm willing to spend up to $200 on what I decide. Dimensions = 15 ft tall and a free space of about 3x2 wide/deep

I ordered 3 fem autoflowering seeds. My goals are to create a plant that flowers as quickly as possible, but also has some potency to it. I only need about 1 or 2 oz of dry bud (but of course more is always better lol :blushsmile:
)

I'm maybe going to buy two 3 gal buckets, with foxfarm soil, one plant each. I don't know what reflective material I want to line the space with yet and don't have a plan for ventilation yet.

This is my first grow, and I'm curious if you guys have any tips on getting started? I do my best to keep up on the reading, but it's nice to get input straight from others :blushsmile:

:thanks:

Welcome Nessa. I'm not a tent grower but theres a great thread called the 4x4 tent club. It's in the indoor soil cultivation thread in growers forums. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom