My First Indoor Grow

I love that idea! Been wondering what to do with my ABV!! What else can you use beside nutella? Peanut butter?

Hey WillysMom,
You can use anything you like. Since the ABV is all ready decarbed you can even eat it just plain on its own. I like it on the morning with toast and jam.
I also save my ABV up and make tinctures from it. There are so many possibilities and I love the idea of getting 2 uses from the same bud.

Ok, I broke my promise to update pictures yesterday so here I am today.

Tent 1
IMG_206934.JPG

Left side front is a Haze Extreme cutting taken from one of my CCS outside plants. Front right is an auto-flower I started from seed. In the back is the only CCS White Widow that survived from the 7 seeds I received. I'm for sure going to do a cutting from that plant as I can't order t again.

Tent 2
IMG_207028.JPG

These are all cuttings from outside plants. To the left front is a Haze Extreme from CCS. The outdoor plant gives me couch lock when I smoke a whole joint. I'm not sure I like it however I recall the effects of taking several opioids in the past and this is what the HE feels like.
I should have looked to see what the others are but I forgot and am already upstairs. Sorry! :hmmmm::hmmmm:

Ok, as far as indoor growing has gone, I must say this is much easier and less stressful than worrying about weather, varmints or poachers. I've been watering according to pot weight with an average of one gallon of water to each pot about 5 days apart. My temperature and humidity are great and I don't ven check on them but every 2-3 days right now. I'm not doing any trimming or training, this is my first go at indoor and I want to see what happens.

One thing I think everyone one should do is clone your plants and save on buying seeds. I'm limited to a total of six plants in my two tents. More than enough for me to eat and smoke! I'm pumped!

I hope everyone is good and I will find time to read journals. Right now I'm harvesting corn and bow hunting for a huge non-typical whitetail I've seen several times on my property. Life is good as long as I don't cut firewood. I did that two days last week and spent 4 days laid up with pain and muscle spasms.

I miss this place and you people. :circle-of-love:

I hope your outside ladies will be ok ..you can't move them to pots?
and dinner looked good :)

Thanks for the well wishes on my outdoor grow. I've harvested all of my outside plants. I had bud rot on three of my plants but thanks to some members here I was able to save 75% of each plant. I've been smoking and eating like a maniac.......well at least for me having only token on occasion. I need to find time to make up some capsules but time is limited right now. I'm not real fond of the butter taste but learning what's good and what's not.

I subscribed to the Home Remedy journal and appreciate your efforts! :thanks:

I'm just updating my auto from CKS. It's gotten really frosty with three nice colas. I'm guessing it'll be ready to harvest in 2-3 weeks.
IMG_212426.JPG

IMG_212520.JPG

I'm anxious to get this first plant done and out of the tent because I'm running out of room. Three plants in a 2'x2' tent is tight when two of them are photos growing like crazy. My other tent has three photo's ready to flip to flower anytime. I might flower two in one tent and trim back the others and not flip until I have an empty tent.

I hope all are well. Harvest season is winding down for farm crops and deer hunting begins tomorrow. I've passed up several nice bucks with my crossbow hoping they survive another year. I'm still searching for a monster buck!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom