My first indoor grow

TREVOR W

lights 300 watt mars hydro and a 300 ufo king plus my room i built is 30 x 44 6 feet tall i have four plants in there is that ok temp sitting around 75 .

can i use 20 20 20 for the growing stage they are autos and i got 15 30 15 for flowering

Might be a little underpowered on the lights(according to true watts)...but not bad...your nute numbers indicate a big box store style of nutrients..like miraclegro or equivalent...lots will say TABOO, but it can be done...start out only mixing at 1/4 what package directions state...You don't say the medium your growing in(I'm assuming soil...if so...what kind)...also ventilation??...You should start a journal and you'll find you will get more help...go to journals page and click on how to start a journal link...cheerz...h00k...Oh!...also Welcome to ...:420:

I have to agree with hook I have the Mars 300 and Jumbo ufo and grew out three plants it wasn't quite enough for 3 so 4 plants is going to be hungry for more light in flower but you have some time to get more, as far as nutes go dr. hook got you going in the right direction again so I'm just agreeing with what he said.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

going to add 4 cfl 25 w 2 daylight and 2 soft white would this do or do you think i need more ?

Couple more or higher wattage...having said that..have you checked out any black friday/cyber monday sales?...might find some deals on another 300...might be easier and cost/labour friendly...cheerz...h00k...

Back
Top Bottom