My First Jounal

Good shiz man. I realllllly want an Extreme Q but I'm worried it won't be powerful enough for a heavy medicator to move away from the billies. I've never tried one and the few vapes I have tried, have been nice, but no where near good enough to convert me..
How do you like it? Do you smoke bongs? Have you tried a Volcano or other vapes that you can compare it to? Also, where did you get it? A shop or online? Thanks man. Glad to see they have it down your way. Not over here yet..

Thanks for the 20 questions.

-J.

Honestly, you have to read up on it yourself. Go to the search engine and type in vaporising, or decarboxylation.

Here is one.

Administration Of Medicaments By Vaporisation

As for where to buy, use Google mate.

If you are a heavy medicinal user, then this is a good start. I am moving to capsules and oil.

Apologies please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I placed them on a flush of organic food three days ago, and while my kids are out, I did the first part of the harvest.
I cut major buds off a fair way down the stem and left the lesser buds. I will keep feeding them organic nectar, and In 7 - 10 days when I am ready to manicure and weigh my buds, I will harvest the last of it.

This is of benefit as you finally let those lesser buds have the full force of the light for a week.

The two photos of the trichromes, you can see how clear the majority are. These are predominantly my Sativa plants and are harvested for the uplifting high. The next lot will have a lot more amber colored trichromes for the couch lock, I just want to go to sleep buds.

24-8.jpg
24-7.jpg
24-6.jpg
24-5.jpg
24-4.jpg
24-3.jpg
24-10.jpg
24-11.jpg

Congrats Romulus.

I've read to no end, it really is a case of just buying one and trying it. No one can definitively tell me the effectiveness of them..

-J.

Mate, I will tell you first hand that vaporisers are way more effective than a joint or bong. Because bongs and joints burn the mix and do not give it sufficient time for decarboxylation to take effect. Have a read of this article.

https://www.------------------.com/decarboxylating-cannabis-turning-thca-into-thc/

The biggest problem new users have is overheating their mix. The best temperature for marijuana is around the 180 - 200 deg C. You will see a fine vapor. This be the problem. Most 'Smokers' expect a thick white smoke.

Vaporisers have another benefit. You can put weed straight off the bush into your bowl. It shoots superheated air over it first drying it, then decarb.

You can't do that with a joint.

Wow. The link doesn't even work. How annoying. Thanks bro. I'll take it a lot more seriously. The Extreme Q is my first option, bypassing the Volc and its price tag.. ;)

-J.

The link won't work because what I posted was wrong. You are not allowed to place links unless they are for this forum or website.

To find out, just put it in the search criteria.

Decarb question

That link will work and will answer your question

Don't you hate it when you keep second guessing yourself.

My grow was harvested for the best success of the Sativa dominant plant. An uplifting high rather than a couch lock.
The second half of the grow will get an additional 10 days (drying time) to finish. Hopefully the trichromes have gone a little amber.
Ideally I would like to wait another 3 weeks, but the wife wants the tent down and everything dried and packed away.
We are selling the house and she wants to fumigate. My boys school bag happened to be in the bottom of the sealed wardrobe I am using for drying. No substance touched the bag and after 4 days, she can't get the smell out. Is it that bad really? Are we just immune.

BTW, you can see the resin oozing out of the buds that are drying.

I would hate to think the size of these if I had left them for an additional three weeks. WOW. Maybe if I had been planning to sell. But this is strictly medicinal for me.

Well I had to harvest. the house is up for sale and we wanted everything dry and put away.

I got 10 oz of good bud and about 10 oz of shake.

If I had of given it another couple of weeks I would hate to think.

My next crop I plan to grow outdoors in a greenhouse.

Now I have vaporised normal dry bud and it has caved my head in. I also decarbed a few grams at 125 deg C for 40 minutes. It makes the bud very brittle but you can still vaporise it and it is even better.

My first try at coco tabs failed. I ended up putting way too much coconut oil in.

My next attempt will be to add some of the decarbed buds to my mortar and pessle. grind it up real good, then add coconut oil to a consistency I can put in the flushing syringe to fill my capsules. I suppose I had better sample the mix to find out how strong too.

Congrats.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom