My First Journal: 4000W GG#4 WW & Many Other Strains, All Are Welcome Here

Good afternoon 420 fam...
Very grateful for the meditation this one received from the medicine this morning....
Whatever pain you woke up with today, I hope its gone before you lay your heads to rest...

Anyways this mornings meditation was induced by

GORILLA GLUE #4
420-magazine-mobile419266657.jpg

I will be trying
OG KUSH in a few hours....or less lol
420-magazine-mobile36114964.jpg
420-magazine-mobile291688245.jpg

✌✌✌
420-magazine-mobile225788603.jpg

In other news... a good friend of mine, highly capable gentleman, is heading to LA this weekend in hopes of obtaining DOS SI DOS, J1, CHERRY PIE, and PURPLE PUNCH seeds. Now lets pray lol

Its the black one bns. So yes, sure did
420-magazine-mobile491102228.jpg
Thanks man lemme know how it works out, I'm thinking of trying it myself! The other one I was looking at is a fulvic acid, ful power, but it's almost 200 a gallon :S

Super interested to see how well it incorporates into your feed scheduleb.

I missed a lot in here! Time to catch up! Hope you've been well brother

Re: My First Journal - 4000W GG#4 WW & Many Other Strains - All Are Welcome Here

This fulpower? I use this as well, but i ran out. I actually drink like 30 ml of fulpower everyone i feed my plants lol. Yes its safe[/QUOTE]
Lol ya up in Canada we take it up the butt for pricing XD multiply what you pay for everything times 2 , and then all specialty products like that by 4 and you get the Canadian price :/

F$%k me XD

I'll see if my hydro shop can hook a homie up, my guess is it's hard to import for some stupid reason. Anyways

Looking great in the garden my man! I would say mix hps and mh until after stretch to make sure your getting some good veg growth through there.and then once stretch is done and buds are forming jump on full hps to mimic late summer sun! I have no experience or anything to back it up, just my thoughts on the matter!

As for co2 bags I'm glad your trying them, I would've had to buy a case of 4 to bring them in so I didn't, gardens not big enough yet lol if you hangem as I saw you were talking about you should be good to rock those-it'll help up the plants metabolism a tad at any rate!

Anyways man your killing it, your gunna have some full blown trees in there :S really excited to see how they stack up for you! .

Keep killin it homie, your really rocking the space! And nice buds man that shit looks killer! I can smell it from here :blunt:. .

Re: My First Journal - 4000W GG#4 WW & Many Other Strains - All Are Welcome Here

BNS! I'm grateful for you brother! Sometimes my questions slip thru, and you took the time to really go through that. Thank you for that! The words of positivity invigorates me with motivation.
This joint is for U !
420-magazine-mobile1247887537.jpg

Idk if it helps, but if you ever needed anything lemme know. Maybe i can order it to me and personally send it to u. Here to help. Id obv cover initial cost, send it to u and u paypal me after. Idk maybe I'm high but lemme know if thats a preferable route

BNS! I'm grateful for you brother! Sometimes my questions slip thru, and you took the time to really go through that. Thank you for that! The words of positivity invigorates me with motivation.
This joint is for U !
420-magazine-mobile1247887537.jpg

Idk if it helps, but if you ever needed anything lemme know. Maybe i can order it to me and personally send it to u. Here to help. Id obv cover initial cost, send it to u and u paypal me after. Idk maybe I'm high but lemme know if thats a preferable route

Happy to help man! You definitely seem like a great guy and I'm happy if I can help in any way. I think you have a lot to offer this community, your attitude is contagious!

Man I really appreciate that! I try my best to source everything from within the country because I'm paranoid, but I definitely will reach out should I ever need some support! Cheers ima light up some Afghan haze, cheers to you mate!

Also idk if there's any important info on that Amazon picture (fake name?) Might wanna delete that, can't be slippin up n mis stepping with the feds you know?

You rock king! If I was in Mass you know we'd be burning em n talking trees for days

Mmm is that the ohio cut lemon g strain? Heard good things about that one.. looks awesome man! Plants are looking huge so much defoil going on there haha.
Si, the terps were ridiculous....... like pinesol, blueberryish, skunk. Nice high, clean. Thank you toasted. In a week they'll look like they were never defoliated lol. Flower starts to day. Just setting up the CO2 bags

Do you know where he got the seeds?? Sounds amazing lol.. like what id want for my daytime smoke. Oh yea man they will bounce right back.. those big gals. Awesome man now the party starts!!! Woot
I wont be seeing him until next week, but i will ask for u. I have access to the clones tho

Id live to open my own dispensary in the UK. Unfortunately even if weed was 100% legal tomorrow i cant see a time tbat tbe UK government, even more so with a draconian conservative one, that would allow the sale of cannabis the we see now in the USA. It just wont ever happen. If in the unlikely event it becomes legal any time in the next 10 years it woyld sadly be manufactured by big Pharma like GW Pharmaceuticals who already have the patent for sativex and grow and harvest camnabis exactly for that. I feel it would be a much more sterile dispensary set up that that we see in the states. Also if UK growers think they could just start growing plants everywhere i dont see that happening either. Its crazy vos the fastest way to shut the black market down is to legalise the sale of wees and regulate its quality and make it have easy access.

Ive looked into getting licences in Spain and its very grey area indeed and you could invest your whole life into it legally with contracts with local councils and still they could just vhamge their mind, throw you in jail and take away your home and everything you ever worked for. Its such a risky business venture legally that its actually less risky and safer to do it illegally!

The crazy thing is if one day it were legalized in the UK i wouldnt be granted a licence, nor would i legally be able to be part of any such ventur because im a convicted criminal, having several charges against me for growing weed! Its quite depressing sometimes when i actually sit down and think about it. But instead i just work hard and when i feel down i just grab my boat and get out on the mediterannean sea and just chill the fuck out! Its not such a bad life after all hahaha

Back
Top Bottom