420-magazine-mobile1997881121.jpg
420-magazine-mobile130387051.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1571118692.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1770138289.jpg
420-magazine-mobile593522006.jpg

Yo bro

Where you at?

Miss your wylie ass over here, miss your energy bro

Good to have you back hooe your had a good holiday and new years. The plants look bomb

Hey King! I started reading your journal last year when you posted in KingJoe's but forgot to sub and lost track. Just found it and all caught up. Man those plants look great after your long break from here. We're so used to seeing plants every day that when we miss a few weeks it's like toddlers to teenagers overnight.

If you don't mind I'd like to pull up a chair in the corner and ride out the rest of the grow. It's ok, I brought my own O2 tank :).

Also, cute pup!

Hey King! I started reading your journal last year when you posted in KingJoe's but forgot to sub and lost track. Just found it and all caught up. Man those plants look great after your long break from here. We're so used to seeing plants every day that when we miss a few weeks it's like toddlers to teenagers overnight.

If you don't mind I'd like to pull up a chair in the corner and ride out the rest of the grow. It's ok, I brought my own O2 tank :).

Also, cute pup!
Thank u so much. Im glad to have your company. Its funny. I always ask my bro how they're looking cuz he sees them once every 2.5-3 weeks. When we are amongst them, it seems like they never grow even tho we knowwww they are. I need to get back on ball here

Life just been going crazy man?

Super cute pup man, love that little face . . .

Aww hehe

Mines 6 and he still takes all.my attention XD

Gotta love it .

So in the attempts of setting my ac to 24 hours on (to turn buds a lil purple).... i also let my HUMIDIFIER run all during the dark cycle accidentally....
So this morning the room was soaked at 99% humidity.....
Lost 1/4 ballast for sure
Another ballast isnt fully working yet... .light goes on and then shuts off 10 secs in....
The other 2 are luckily fine....
Let the dehumidifier run until 40%...

Lesson being one slip up can cost you....

More than likely gonna have to buy another ballast, if not 2

Back
Top Bottom