My First Journal: First Time LED And 3rd Grow

You get through it hey mate. I don't get how people smoke so much :laugh:
Honestly mate I go through 7 to 14g a day but then I don't really sleep well only have 4 to 6 hours of in the 24hrs

Honestly mate I go through 7 to 14g a day but then I don't really sleep well only have 4 to 6 hours of in the 24hrs
Don't think I could smoke that in a week if I tried. Lol. Your tolerance must be ridiculous. Thought about a break to try and drop it a bit? I average 6 hours sleep a night. Sometimes less sometimes more. Lack of sleep is terrible for the body.

Don't think I could smoke that in a week if I tried. Lol. Your tolerance must be ridiculous. Thought about a break to try and drop it a bit? I average 6 hours sleep a night. Sometimes less sometimes more. Lack of sleep is terrible for the body.
Yeah but I end all moody and snappy when don't have any for a day I still function like someone that don't smoke it my mates tell me I smoke way to much but I feel like everyone else once I've had a joint lol

Hope you don't take it the wrong way and I can't tell you what to do but I'd suggest trying to look at the route cause of your mood when you don't smoke. Cannabis is a fantastic tool to help with many things including mood. It's what brought me back to using it. But I feel like we shouldn't rely on it permanently to get through each day. Unless it's the only option of course. Used in conjunction with other therapies can be really beneficial. Something to think about maybe. That or you'll have to start growing some monsters. :laugh:

Hope you don't take it the wrong way and I can't tell you what to do but I'd suggest trying to look at the route cause of your mood when you don't smoke. Cannabis is a fantastic tool to help with many things including mood. It's what brought me back to using it. But I feel like we shouldn't rely on it permanently to get through each day. Unless it's the only option of course. Used in conjunction with other therapies can be really beneficial. Something to think about maybe. That or you'll have to start growing some monsters. :laugh:
I'm germnating my other ones tonight so few days be potting more lol but I think I need to go down slowly wasn't this bad before lockdown shit tbh was only 3.5 to 7 in evening

I'm germnating my other ones tonight so few days be potting more lol but I think I need to go down slowly wasn't this bad before lockdown shit tbh was only 3.5 to 7 in evening
Yeah it's been a tough year that doesn't help these kind of things. Do you usually smoke joints? Maybe try some bongs or a vaporiser to reduce the amount needed to get you high. It is good smoking a nice joint though. I haven't had one in ages.

Yeah it's been a tough year that doesn't help these kind of things. Do you usually smoke joints? Maybe try some bongs or a vaporiser to reduce the amount needed to get you high. It is good smoking a nice joint though. I haven't had one in ages.
I smoke bong all the time with occasional joint in the day mate I've started heat pressing bud for the wax/ shatter bit for more of the high / hit going to dry Ice all my trim an popcorn an press the kief with heated press but 100% this year has been a shit one and made alot off people struggle with stuff never new of suffer from

Definitely mate. Gonna take a long time for people to heal from all of this. I'm still crossing my fingers that my new anxiety/panic issues will subside more when all this is over with.
Yeah mate been a global killer not even the covid the lockdown hopefully you'll get alot better bro when it's better

Put 2 Mac 1 in and 3 peyote cookies in water last night will put in paper towel tonight on a plate with a food bag blow up and tied round keeps moist hole way through germ stage I've had 100% success this way

Yeah I might just turn heater down a tad because at the mo stays between around 24 lights off and 28lights on with heater left on all the time but t does click on and off with its built in thermostat not caused problems just trying to get ideal temps and stuff I think IL have a play with it for my veg tent that's coming se what can actually set with it just incase it's rubbish I fort I'd be able to to two different temps on two different times got to be something I can get for it but like you said I haven't seen problem with temps ruffly same for day and night so far well I definitely Wouldn't recommend lol
I’ve had issues dealing with temperature changes outside affecting temps upstairs , leading to changes inside the tent

I’ve had issues dealing with temperature changes outside affecting temps upstairs , leading to changes inside the tent
Yeah I gave up just left it as is was about 26 to 28 lights on 22 24 lights of next run no heater se what happens

Got 210g nice and dry got 180g of the 2 weddding cake quaded ones and 40g of that tropic one and wedding cake as nice hard hit could have been left for one more week for mostly amber was about milky 70 /30 amber

I completely agree. I heard if you lay off it for 2 weeks then you reset your tolerance. I use 2 grams a WEEK . I use it for sleep. I would get absolutely nothing done every day if I even smoked 1 gram a day lol.

Agree completely

Back
Top Bottom