My First Journal: First Time LED And 3rd Grow

SmokeyB

Hi everyone I'm starting a new grow 4 wedding cake and 1 tropical punch there germanting now got new tent new light gone 1200w led will upload few pics of set up later any advise would be great with the led lighting as new to me I'm using sensi grow a n b and sensi bloom a n b an big bud an overdrive when it's time 25 liter pots biobizz all mix soil and will be buying co2 bag aswell next week cheers in advance for people that will help

:ciao: Look forward to seeing it set up. What size tent and what light is it? I've heard all mix can be a bit hot for seedlings but then others have had no problems. Are you growing autoflowers or photoperiod?

1200w wakeyme led light in a 2.4/1.2/1.8 attic tent IL be adding another light in late veg for bloom and photoperiod bro had shit luck with autos personally my gelato photoperiod was amazing so tasty grow so much better if goes well with led IL be binning my hps wedding cake from original seed and tropical punch in heavyweight seeds be planting tomoz or next day you have experience with led? Don't no how hight to have from pots when in soil thinking 2ft?

Sounds cool. Only used LED so don't know any different. The lights usually come with manufacturers recommendations for distance. I'll have a look at that particular light. I micro grow so my board is max height of 60cm from the floor. Had buds touching it in flower. :laugh:

1200w wakeyme led light in a 2.4/1.2/1.8 attic tent IL be adding another light in late veg for bloom and photoperiod bro had shit luck with autos personally my gelato photoperiod was amazing so tasty grow so much better if goes well with led IL be binning my hps wedding cake from original seed and tropical punch in heavyweight seeds be planting tomoz or next day you have experience with led? Don't no how hight to have from pots when in soil thinking 2ft?
Info says 2ft so I'd go with that and see how you get on.

Just waiting for more ducting old one not long enuff for intake an no soil in pots IL be doing more tomoz after 24hr of paper towel

Attachments

• IMG_20201106_175435.jpg
    IMG_20201106_175435.jpg
    667.6 KB · Views: 217
Hi everyone I'm starting a new grow 4 wedding cake and 1 tropical punch there germanting now got new tent new light gone 1200w led will upload few pics of set up later any advise would be great with the led lighting as new to me I'm using sensi grow a n b and sensi bloom a n b an big bud an overdrive when it's time 25 liter pots biobizz all mix soil and will be buying co2 bag aswell next week cheers in advance for people that will help
Good luck I’m just learning but I will follow along.

If you do look into more LED lighting it's probably worth chatting to @smokesara from Mars Hydro and the folks at @Budget LED.
IL be getting another light that I got because can chain them up on one switch well IL se how I get on with it an give me bit of room to work in aswell can fit 8 pots comfy

You think be ok if I take middle bottom bar out down folt less sturdy positive can put more pots in and be flat ATM can't put pot directly on floor in middle has to sit on pole?? May be stupid question but not sure

You think be ok if I take middle bottom bar out down folt less sturdy positive can put more pots in and be flat ATM can't put pot directly on floor in middle has to sit on pole?? May be stupid question but not sure
Not sure mate but usually things are there for a reason.

Agree on investing in better leds.

A lot of these burples throw out a lot of heat and noise, which may or may not be a problem if you are not planning to use them to grow over years, are growing in colder conditions where the heat is a benefit not a problem or will repurpose them for lighter duties.

I originally went a similar route to you but after advice on here I was able to return or resell before investing in better lighting that holds its second hand value and are far more efficient.

:Namaste:

Removed pole still standing strong lol and I will invest in better led once I se how I get on with them as first time led planted today all five germanated really well big shoots in paper towel hoping to se them pop tomoz should I leave me light on intill they spourt out soil or stick to 16/8?

I usually leave mine running 18/6. Saves on the leccy bill.
Only thing being that I should of done my light at 8 for the 16 hr on but I didn't get up till 12 lazy Sunday but I was thinking leaving it on tonight then tomoz night turn off ready for 16/8 you guys think it will be alright??

Only thing being that I should of done my light at 8 for the 16 hr on but I didn't get up till 12 lazy Sunday but I was thinking leaving it on tonight then tomoz night turn off ready for 16/8 you guys think it will be alright??
Will be fine mate. They haven't popped up yet and anything 18-24 hours light in veg will be okay. Currently got mine on 20/4 to keep the cabinet warmer for longer as I've got cuttings trying to root. Probably drop back to 18/6 once they're rooted.

Back
Top Bottom