My First Journal: GG#4 In DWC & Soil

Yeah, not everyone can justify spending that much on a light, it’s an investment for sure. Personally I need the piece of mind that a well built ETC certified light with a warranty gives me... But wow you got a pretty odd combination of spectrum in that light. Are you planning on using that full cycle?
Could if I wanted to but I plan on flowering only with them. We are working on another one now for just my veg tent. I am debating on adding booster strips as well to the flowering boards.

1592740451366.png

Edit: I like the combination as a flowering light, and it looks clean. You did a good job my man :thumb:

Just finished building my first LED as well.
Its 800W, hoping it can replace my current 1000w hps hortilux eye.
Sill have to add the solacure uv light.

20200619_150711.jpg

20200619_224255.jpg
It's amazing how bright they get....very nice. I cant wait to see how mine performes.

Yeah, i see a lot of people use the samsung strip so they must work quiet well.
They are supposed to be the top of line diodes from my understanding. I can't complain at all....it was a PITA learning how to wire it up but I was also skipping a step so that threw me off. Once I built the first one....the 2nd was assembled in like 10 minutes tops lol

You always have nutes in DWC water...always

Change water weekly assssss well

Also, the bet pot with the rocks...needs to be full..all those slots will let light in yer bucket and goopies will start...
Fix that asap....and get hydrotron not rocks

Also get hydroguard and z7 for enzyme control

I use GH Flora Trio Nutes...love em
Yeah. Listen to this guy! It makes you feel like a scientist. And you have a lot of control though all stages of growth.

Hi there everyone. I figured it was time I start a journal to document some of my grows. Normally, I grow in soil but I wanted to try my hand at other styles of growing. As the title says....this is my first journal. My plans for this grow are to do a side by side using DWC and Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil. I don't plan on making it comparative as we all know DWC will do much better. With that being said, let's get into the grow info.

Strain - Gorilla Glue #4 Feminized (GG4) is a greasy, sticky favorite among medical cannabis patients. Its high levels of THC, which have been measured above 26%, and its high resistant to diseases makes Gorilla Glue #4 a favorite among users around the globe. This award winning strain is easy to grow, has a very high THC and is excellent medicine for pain, stress, gastrointestinal issues, AIDS, and ADD. Also good for PTSD. Flowering time: 60-65 days. Info from New420GuySeeds

Tent - 2x4 for veg and 3x3 for flowering

Lights - Mars-Hydro SP-250 in the 2x4 and Mars-Hydro TS-3000 in the 3x3.

Nutrients - Fox Farm Trio ( Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom )

I have a few other strains being grown with this as well but the Glue is what I will document. Other strains include ( Grape Ape, Granddaddy Purple, Super Dense Auto, White Widow and Peanut Butter Breathe x ZSkittles )

I had started these seeds a little over 72 hours ago and have sprouted. Pics incoming......
Could you please send me this full journal? I am doing the exact same grow and don't have a clue how to start or finish.

Hi there everyone. I figured it was time I start a journal to document some of my grows. Normally, I grow in soil but I wanted to try my hand at other styles of growing. As the title says....this is my first journal. My plans for this grow are to do a side by side using DWC and Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil. I don't plan on making it comparative as we all know DWC will do much better. With that being said, let's get into the grow info.

Strain - Gorilla Glue #4 Feminized (GG4) is a greasy, sticky favorite among medical cannabis patients. Its high levels of THC, which have been measured above 26%, and its high resistant to diseases makes Gorilla Glue #4 a favorite among users around the globe. This award winning strain is easy to grow, has a very high THC and is excellent medicine for pain, stress, gastrointestinal issues, AIDS, and ADD. Also good for PTSD. Flowering time: 60-65 days. Info from New420GuySeeds

Tent - 2x4 for veg and 3x3 for flowering

Lights - Mars-Hydro SP-250 in the 2x4 and Mars-Hydro TS-3000 in the 3x3.

Nutrients - Fox Farm Trio ( Grow Big, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom )

I have a few other strains being grown with this as well but the Glue is what I will document. Other strains include ( Grape Ape, Granddaddy Purple, Super Dense Auto, White Widow and Peanut Butter Breathe x ZSkittles )

I had started these seeds a little over 72 hours ago and have sprouted. Pics incoming......
How to I see or find your step by step journal?

Back
Top Bottom