Thomas M

Ok so here we go!
Let’s break down everything going on here.

5x5 $100 dollar tent. Nothing fancy or whatever. Actually picked it up because of price and because it didn’t have windows, Pockets, or any of those like extra that tend to be a pain at some point (at least for me).

24 x36 heat mat. With temp control and temp gauge for external temp readings.

Two absorbing pads (to pick up and debris or water from over watering ( sometimes happens with straight coco and hand watering ). At least from me oops..

ViparSpectra XS2000 is the first light we are starting with. Possibly adding another light if needed.

Ventilation is Cloud line S6 from AC Infinity. I have two installed, running on level 2 on each.

The clip on fans from Air king. Useful soon.

Straight coco coir. Some bio char, azomite, Dutch science cal-mag plus Humates. During the soak period. Not much of any of it. Just a little to add something into the plain devoid coco.

Two Titan controllers timer plugs. 8 total plugs. Four on the timer. Four run full time.

Genetics for this round are
Tiki Madman’s SuperSonic
Jinx Proof 9Alarm

Started with six and six. 100% germ.
Lost one TKMM. But that’s the way it goes sometimes.

Tent is a little messy. Need to tighten up cords and all that. I use Velcro strips that come on a roll. Pretty handy.

I will update more later on about plans and the future of the plants.

Have a great day. Look forward to meeting some good people.

EA807E0B-CD71-45F3-A202-B0ED4037C463.jpeg

So these are regs. With the avg laws of sex. I will be able to get a male and female from each. I will rebreed rose back to each other. Cause I like genetics. You never know, they might become a stable in my grows. Hard to say.

So with that said. Minus just losing one. I will hopefully have three or four females to flower. Will run these till March then flip. (Probably).

Won’t be netting them as it’s a little tough on my back. (Few surgeries and not easy to bend much). However I will be using the branch benders.
Will be topping and stripping lower sections of boof.

Eighteen hours a day. Light is set at 50%.
Close to 24 inch currently. Light height will change often throughout the grow.

Will be using blue planet nutrients. Nothing fancy. Some kelp type product from a company whose name I currently forget. It’s powered type. Little goes a long way. Actually prefer powdered to liquid. It’s just a matter of convenience currently.

That’s all I can think of currently.

See you all soon.

Awesome start to your 1st journal! I'm sure @ViparSpectra will be happy to follow along on your grow also! Plenty of good people will flow through this thread.

Thank you for the lovely breakdown, here we grow!! Good luck!

Hi Thomas,
It looks like you are all set. There is an interesting conversation going on in a couple of threads, where the growers are discussing early identification of sex in plants, to remove the males earlier than usual. @HashGirl and @Stunger are both sexing plants at present. Not sure if that is something that would interest you?

Welcome Thomas! :goodjob: Looking forward to your journal! :yummy:

:welcome: to the community, Thomas.

So far, I'm not liking growing regular seeds. Even though Stunger identified at least one male of my 3, personally, I can't see the differences that Stunger did.

@Stunger wrote 5 good posts on identifying males and you can find the first one here.

Closer view of the seedlings.
Left side is JP ( the front one has some mutation, if it lives cool. Or I might just remove it to keep even numbers).
Right side is TKMM (lost one. Not sure why).

E6C375A2-0F36-4CAB-8287-BD0921E66CCD.jpeg
Mutations are sexy imo. Please don't kill it :Namaste:she will love you long time..

Back
Top Bottom