My first journal

Hey there beckernova, I think molasses is a great additive.

I pour approximately 1-2 Tbsp per gallon directly into the gallon jug (too sticky to measure, but I measured a couple times to get the idea of how much I had to pour in). I was putting it in every feeding and watering when I started using it, but have since decided to only use molasses when they are getting water. My thoughts are this, the microzoo should work on the nutes full time instead of the molasses when you give nutes and you just feed them molasses with your regular waterings to grow a larger healthier baneficial bacteria and fungal colony (microzoo) and squeeze the most out of the nutes you added.

Ramblin on....:smokin:

:peace: from the mountains.

thanks a bunch mountain!
i only used 3tsp for 5g of water just be safe.. i was doing some research and i think i'll use it like you said (only when i use water) plus i've read it really good to use when your doing your final flushing..

are u using any booster with ur feeding regimen? i just dont want to over feed them..

hello:rollit:
just alittle update: day 8 of flowering found 2 males and 3 females and the hydro aint showed yet.. the 1000w hps i had took a shit,so one of my buddys let me use his 600w hps,but the bulb he let me use has 3 grows on it... do you think i can still use it on the rest of this grow?

sorry for the bad pics,,
2-8_009.jpg

2-8_006.jpg

my little hydro..
2-8_007.jpg

thanks a bunch mountain!
i only used 3tsp for 5g of water just be safe.. i was doing some research and i think i'll use it like you said (only when i use water) plus i've read it really good to use when your doing your final flushing..

are u using any booster with ur feeding regimen? i just dont want to over feed them..

No molasses is the only specific carbo loader I use. I do use an enhancer in the first week of bloom (small dose to push blooming) and during week 5 and 6 before the flush. It is a non-organic 1-52-34 high PK source (MOAB) with B1 added, it was free and I believe a low dose of it with my organic's will swell my buds nicely during those PK needy weeks. I do lower my regular bloom nutes by about half when I give a full dose of MOAB. When it runs out I will probably buy BudXL or Hornsby to replace it.

I use FFOF so I don't add nutes in veg except superthrive. I would start at week 5 but haven't made it there yet in veg lol.

Hope that helps bro.

:peace: from the mountains.

update 2-10
hello eve1 day 10 of flowering everything seems to be fine.. today was feeding time so did a ph runoff, all 3 plants where around 6.5 to 6.7.. i fed them 5 tsp tiger bloom 5tbl big bloom and 3 1/4 spoons of open sesame and 3tsp of bcuzz bloom.. i mixed all of my nute's to a 5g jug of water. let me know how i'm doing. I WILL BUY ME A NEW CAMERA SOMEDAY... LOL
3499.jpg

2587.jpg

2-10_009.jpg

1877.jpg

Looking good, I'm keeping track of this one. :yahoo:

I am happy for you bro! Buds!!! :yahoo: I love watching my buds, watching the whole cycle of growth is amazing, I am so glad I decided to start growing.

I may not post all the time bro, but I am watching!!! :smokin:

:peace: from the mountains! +rep

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom