How do you change your water tank with a waterfarm while useing Scrog? My general hydroponics waterfarm, you have to lift the top part where the plant/hydroton is at.

I’m assuming your water farm is similar, do you have problem with water change time? If not, what do you do about the screen

You could use a wet dry vacuum to suck the nutrients out of the sight tube.

You have a good set up going. You might want to cut some of the leafs. I practice defoliation on my girls. It helps with the buds on the lower branches.

I️ try to defoliate, but I️ don’t want to do too much lol. Most of those tops will be clones. So it will get some air after that happens

/parkintheroof, I️ don’t mean to high jack your thread. I️ just love seeing all the different set ups.

Cheers for the follow the grow @Bigbud78 I'm new to the page so it's all appreciated

No worries me too park been here a week got a journal going as well some nice strains if ya fancy a nosey mate

Kind regards bb

I️ try to defoliate, but I️ don’t want to do too much lol. Most of those tops will be clones. So it will get some air after that happens

/parkintheroof, I️ don’t mean to high jack your thread. I️ just love seeing all the different set ups.
Don't worry about it mate it's all good feedback

Subbed in buddy. Love the set up you got cooking

welcome to the best forum forum out there man

here smoke some of this beautiful Tahoe og :passitleft::passitleft:

Cheers for the welcome Joe and I'm glad you like my set up I'l try keep the post as active as possible
actually i prefer two good updates weekly or if problems happen myself. use us well we are here right. hey man you got lots of love already here, watch out for that pennywise guy, he is a mean mugger. lol

few quick links to check out as well, light addict here on 420 mag. tip spreading, back building and fluxing. awesome info on opening post:popcorn::popcorn:

it may not work for you but check them out possible benefits to maximize your skills oh and bignugz here on the mag has awesome super cropping pics and tutorials:ciao::ciao::ciao:

Back
Top Bottom