Cheers cult I'm due some new base my res anyway so I'l probably change over this week do you think I should give them a flush with just ionic before adding all the different boosters

no just make your new mix and give a decent bit run off. never flush if you don't have to as it causes all kinds of problems. just make sure you are using beneficials such as great white, voodoo juice and sensizym or similar products and that will;l work to keep your media in balance better than any flush can do.

Exactly. More u learn the more you f**k about though and sometimes screw things up haha

Or you could just listen and skip the fuck up part out. You actually don't realise how lucky you are. It took me 5 years of growing to just get to a decent standard because there was no internet and youtube vids or 420magazine to learn from. Everything was guess work and trial and error. I used to think my mentor in Jail was clued up and now I realise he knew nothing at all and miracle;e grow was his answer to everything.

You have a professional grower at you disposal who's grown 10's thousands of plants but you still want to "learn your way". ya a crack pot. You actually half listen now but if you listened from day 1 then you be flying now. You know there isn't like anyone like me where you are who has the knowledge base I have. There are people on this forum who would kill to have someone like me guide them! You just too much of a spunk bubble to concede. make that a double spunk bubble, with cream on top ;)

Or you could just listen and skip the fuck up part out. You actually don't realise how lucky you are. It took me 5 years of growing to just get to a decent standard because there was no internet and youtube vids or 420magazine to learn from. Everything was guess work and trial and error. I used to think my mentor in Jail was clued up and now I realise he knew nothing at all and miracle;e grow was his answer to everything.

You have a professional grower at you disposal who's grown 10's thousands of plants but you still want to "learn your way". ya a crack pot. You actually half listen now but if you listened from day 1 then you be flying now. You know there isn't like anyone like me where you are who has the knowledge base I have. There are people on this forum who would kill to have someone like me guide them! You just too much of a spunk bubble to concede. make that a double spunk bubble, with cream on top ;)

People have different types of learning and the way they learn, kinesthetic is how i learn, by doing, touching. Not listening and being told. Half listening should be enough 2 grows in, remember if i fuck up its not you who has to live withit. Maybe if u were just 'the cult' on 420 too me a would listen more but i see you to often for that

Ah 1 last thing, no good saying people dont know how lucky they are these days because of the internet, knowledge on forums etc, as otherwise 'the cultivator' wouldnt exist if it was not for technology. Also just so i can paint a picture to those reading this and not understanding quite whats what, cults an in-law, i got into growing 6 month ago and he was all over me like a rash, i went my own path with a few of his suggestions (didnt work out and he saved them), listened to everything hes said this time even with quadrupling amount of lights, tripling amount of plants and basically doing a small loft conversion to fit all this in. Yet a few hiccups along the way with electricity, which was unforeseen and couldnt have been stopped but i still dont listen. More i think someone had a few beers last night and set out to rant about me

So I'm now 5 days into flower sorry I didn't update my feed schedule it is as follows
Ph water 5.2 for aquafarm 5.8 for fabric pots.
Water starts with an ec of .2
.2 calmag 20ml
1.2 of advanced nutrients a+b 50ml of each
Total ec 1.6
20ml bud ignitor
20ml sensizyme
(This ratio is for 20ltrs of feed)
I have removed the net in the bigger tent to make it easier to feed water with being top feed.
Filling up nicely :popcorn:

is that a 1000w in that tent or a 600? I hate those cool tubes, I used them for so long but now I only use open dutch barn style shades. They are way better because no light is lost to the glass and no blocking of uvb light. Best thing I did was ditch cool tubes, especially in the bigger rooms because they are a pain to adjust height when all linked up and always a risk of a smell leak from the duct work. I always got bud rot when using cool tubes too and im convinced it was due to blocking of uvb light although I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom