Parkintheroof

Just wanted to say hi and post a little about my latest grows. The first is in a 1.2x1.2x2m grow tent under a 600w hps with a 5" fan for extraction passive intake. 3 Kings banner clones and one blz all in coco and fabric pots still vegging atm so 18/6 light cycle temps roughly 25c/17c. The second in a .9x.9x2m tent is also kings banner(Was ment to be blz but I was medicatec at transplant) this is also still vegging under a 400w hps using the same 5" fan for extraction passive intake temps roughly the same. Grown in an aqua farm iv pimped and added extra holes to allow more roots in the res and an air stone so it' s a dripper feed system and dwc in one.My feed schedule atm is letting tap water stand 24hrs ph7.7 ec.2 after adjusting the ph to 5.8 for coco and 5.2 for the aquafarm i add .4ec of calmag and 1ec of advanced nutrients sensi grow a+b making the total ec 1.6 (bare in mind these clones are about 3 weeks old now)

Much appreciated iv only ever done one in this system before so the more them the better. What's your views on adding the air stone to the res along with the dripper system? If you don't mind me asking?

Cheers for the feed back @cmeflyin05 I see what you mean now and your girls seem to enjoy the extra air nice dense root structure and nice and white. Is that a diy dwc system looks like a nice clean setup,nice one I just wish I had the space to grow monsters like you haha going to try my hardest with the one in the aqua farm and scrog it till the nets full before the filp

you should do well with the aquafarm. id flip before you fill screen but keep weaving in flower until screen is about 3/4 full then let nature take its course. its going to be a monster.

How do you change your water tank with a waterfarm while useing Scrog? My general hydroponics waterfarm, you have to lift the top part where the plant/hydroton is at.

I’m assuming your water farm is similar, do you have problem with water change time? If not, what do you do about the screen[/QUOTE I keep the aqua arm
How do you change your water tank with a waterfarm while useing Scrog? My general hydroponics waterfarm, you have to lift the top part where the plant/hydroton is at.

I’m assuming your water farm is similar, do you have problem with water change time? If not, what do you do about the screen
I keep the aquafarm on a small diy box about 8" high off the ground and use the fill level indicator pipe to empty it into another container(gravity) hope this helps you out

I️ have a smaller space. Been thinking about having a Scrog somehow connected to the inner bucket.
I️ like to rinse the bottom tank good when I️ do water nutrient changes.

So far I️ have been doing heavy Low Stress training with string and small holes I️ drilled into the rim of the inner bucket. As this allows me to lift everything not having to worry about mashing all the stem into a net.

This is my first grow, but I’m on day 34 of veg from seed.

She had been topped once on day 12, then heavy LST 6 stems tied down on day 24. Then on like day 30 topped all 6 stems that were LST.

Cheers for the feed back @cmeflyin05 I see what you mean now and your girls seem to enjoy the extra air nice dense root structure and nice and white. Is that a diy dwc system looks like a nice clean setup,nice one I just wish I had the space to grow monsters like you haha going to try my hardest with the one in the aqua farm and scrog it till the nets full before the filp
I made the system myself. When I change water I just pull the plant up and switch out the buckets. If the girl are too big then I use a water pump with hose and have it suck the fluid out of the bucket and replace it with fresh solution.

I️ have a smaller space. Been thinking about having a Scrog somehow connected to the inner bucket.
I️ like to rinse the bottom tank good when I️ do water nutrient changes.

So far I️ have been doing heavy Low Stress training with string and small holes I️ drilled into the rim of the inner bucket. As this allows me to lift everything not having to worry about mashing all the stem into a net.

This is my first grow, but I’m on day 34 of veg from seed.

She had been topped once on day 12, then heavy LST 6 stems tied down on day 24. Then on like day 30 topped all 6 stems that were LST.

You have a good set up going. You might want to cut some of the leafs. I practice defoliation on my girls. It helps with the buds on the lower branches.

Back
Top Bottom