My first leaf strip, talk about scared

ridefas78

i did my first leaf strip leading up to flower. did alot of research and watched alot of videos and it was reassuring but i was nervous!! i kept checking on them like children after to make sure they didn't start dying lol. then today i really got to see the bounce back. i'm learning alot about these great plants

Attachments

• 20200525_164453.jpg
    20200525_164453.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 146
  • rebound after strip.jpg
    rebound after strip.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 148
Looking good! She can handle a lot in veg but be more careful in flower don't be as aggressive. Looking a lot better then my first grow!
yeah this will be the last time i do anything major. i will get a picture a little later on i have a trellis net down and everything stretched out.

They can take a lot in veg and bounce right back. It looks like you did a great job with training them this far. I am of the camp that lollipops them after they are done stretching to thin them out and remove the stuff below the canopy that won't amount to much.

They can take a lot in veg and bounce right back. It looks like you did a great job with training them this far. I am of the camp that lollipops them after they are done stretching to thin them out and remove the stuff below the canopy that won't amount to much.
yeah i was nervous removing as much as i did lol. it's all a learning curve! i cut clones off and put them in some rooting compound and into some peet pods. i have a grow journal i should be actually doing huh lol

well the growth was way to much from last strip so i gave it one more and today starts day1 of flower for these ladies. few plants produced a bunch of 11 finger leaves which was nice to see!!

Attachments

• day 1.jpg
    day 1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 106
  • bandage.jpg
    bandage.jpg
    539.6 KB · Views: 95
  • scar.jpg
    scar.jpg
    676.5 KB · Views: 102
  • training side.jpg
    training side.jpg