My first nute feed seeking advice

Yoginator

420 Member
Hi everyone. I am growing White Widow autos in 3 gal pots of Happy Frog. Have not fertilized yet and now day 30 since they were seed. The plants are going great except for a couple brown spots on the bottom leaves of one of four plants. I think they will be flowering real soon and am considering feeding with Scott’s Super Bloom and Sensi Cal Mag Xtra. Can these nutrients be mixed in a single one gallon jug? Also would appreciate feedback as to feeding amounts as I am inclined to use 1\4 the recommended on the product especially the Scotts which specifies 2 tsp per gallon. The Sensi Cal Mag is less specific but does mention 2 ml per liter for foliar feeding. Thanks in advance.
71FB095A-3A15-4BB0-A196-1C624AA224B7.jpeg

Hi Yogi they look good. Nice job so far. I'm not sure about mixing bloom and veg nutes. I'd wait on bloom if it's an auto. She has a defined time to grow bud sites and should be allowed to do so. Then when she has some buds on her it can be time to phase out veg and in flower nutes. I hear people do overlap them and feed together but I haven't. Try searching for people using the same nutes and see if you want to use their method maybe.

Back
Top Bottom