My first outdoor grow - bagseed

not to big l8, only about as big as the 2 pic I posted earlier but those ones have been in the ground for a week after germination. My dank plants are looking good.
kron_3.jpg

^5 days from germination under a t8 grow light. It's not to bad of a light I just wish I could get more lumens in that little of a space. I'm using one of those fold out desk to grow for now. It's sealed pretty good and gets ok ventalation. It works for the 2 week germination to veg growth that I need before they can go outside.

More good news, I put 3 more seedlings in to dirt today and put em under the light. Those should be poping up here soon in the next few days, with more northern lights seeds germinating. All is good. :grinjoint:

Good news from the babies growin outside. Another seedling has poped up and I now have 4 plants currently growing outside. They have only been outside for about a week and a half but the temps were low (50's when I planted them). I just planted these to see if they would grow and they did.
Here are the 2 biggest oudoor plants:
outdoor_11.jpg

and
outdoor_2.jpg

They are lookin good and it's about to rain tomorrow so I don't have to water them. We'll see how they do.

After the rain stops and the soil drys out, i'm going to maybe start on nutes depending on growth. It's supposed to rain possibly for the next couple days, then it's supposed to be like high 60's low 70's. I'm excited to see how they grow.

Growth update on the babies under the lights: I have 3 more sprouted bagseed and a 3rd kron sprout. I probably won't even be posting tomorrow because it's my bday and i'm celebrating :passitleft: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: :roorrip: and maybe another :roorrip: :)

Good news: I'm ready to plant 6 more plants outside tomorrow. 2 of them being kron plants which I might keep inside untill i can find fencing. They are looking very good and will post pics tomorrow of them planted outside. The rain has stoped and it's supposed to be in the 70's for a week or 2, so these babies will be getting a lot of sun. :)

i have 2 under a light right now that are about 1.5 weeks old and this baby is pretty big. I know I need to get pics up but it rained again today so I didn't get a chance to plant em. Supposed to be 80 in 3 days, so thats good. Looking to plant tomorrow if it doesn't rain. Supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow but we'll see.

My plants outside did not drown and are still alive with minimal growth on em. Once it starts getting hot out they'll perk up. Hopefully i'll have pics up tomorrow but we'll see.

Well today the weather is not as nice as it should be but it's still in the 60's so I decided to plant one more outside:

outdoor_3.jpg

It looks healthy and has its 3rd set of leaves coming in slowly. This baby is about a week from germination. I sprayed soap and water around my crop to keep the deer away but that is only temporary until I can get something that can last through the rain. I have a kron plant thats bigger than that ^. I don't know if I want to plant it outside yet. I may just keep it inside until it gets a 2nd tier of leaves because I don't want it to be eaten. Thanks for stoping by! :grinjoint:

soap attracts rats because of the fat in it they can eat it try fishing line around the perimeter of your garden 3inches off the ground and another above it at like 18inches

no problem usally dear eat smaller sprouts after 2 sets of leaves I wouldn't worry

I know what you mean southern, my dad grows stuff for the deer in our back yard. They love those little sprouts because it's something to nibble on.

Anyway, I do have a growth update on my babies under the light. Here is the biggest one:
kron_4.jpg

^2 weeks from germination....not to bad :)

Where i'm growing them under the light tends to get pretty humid so thats why I think the leaves are widining out. Still looks healthy tho. I planted 3 more in a cup yesterday so I now have about 10 sprouts growing under the light. I'm thinking it's about time to plant the big one ^ outside because it was 80 today and it's going to be 85 tomorrow. The 5 I have growing outside already, I watered today and am looking to get nutes real soon.

Thats y i'm thinking about waiting l8. I don't want it to be fried/eaten so I think I might wait. I have 3 others under the light that could go outside because they are a little bit smaller than the big one. I'm just so pretective of the one plant because I know it's somethin dank and I don't want it going to waste. If I keep growing it inside, i'm going to add more lights. We'll see. I have to check on the crop tomorrow to see how they held up against the sun and go from there.

Plants outside are lookin good! Sorry no pics for now, I need to get my digi cam working. The bugs are starting to come in to play outside though as leaves have little nibble marks. Looking to put up my fishing wire today and maybe plant a few, we'll see.

nice good luck can't wait to put the clones in the ground can't wait to have some big bushy plants

Back
Top Bottom