My first outdoor grow I could use some advice!

AceOfClubs

420 Member
Here are some pics..
20190710_203620.jpg
20190710_203547.jpg
20190710_203344.jpg

What do you guys think of my technique?

Am I tying the branches down properly?

Should I trim the small growth from each branch and leave the the main growth on the end?

What else should I be doing? It's only my second grow

Maybe start a grow journal thread, so that one pair of eyes becomes many. We mostly have indoor ones, so yours ought to be popular.

If that plant is still flexible, curve it so the top is below several other nodes, and tie it down. You'll see more growth in the portion of the plant that is below this former top. Once you've got a good set of branches that are equal to it in height, you can untie it.

Finish filling your container with soil, lol. You'll want to have good drainage. 25% to 30% perlite (thoroughly mixed in) is a common amendment to soil. But I suppose it depends on exactly what is in there now. You could probably get by with a little less with the fabric container, but make sure your soil isn't likely to become waterlogged and then have drainage issues - cannabis does best when the soil gets a good watering and is then allowed to dry out before it gets watered again (as opposed to being watered an insufficient amount way too often, lol, or staying waterlogged).

Back
Top Bottom