My First Outdoor Grow - Unknown Bag Seed - Sativa Strain

Re: My First outdoor grow, Unknown Bag Seed, Sativa Strain

it was raining for the past 4 days i had to put the plant under the roof to protect it from heavy rain. today its a sunny day so i put it back where it belongs i tied some new branches down to allow more light to the new growth beneath the branches and took some pic that would like to share with you guys. im so excited about this grow lets hope it;s a lady :)
IMG_73371.JPG

IMG_73422.JPG
IMG_7341.JPG
IMG_7339.JPG

hey guys im so happy today one of my plants from my My First Grow Experience and tried one small bud from my 50 days into flowering plant and it was wow just wow and its not even dry or cure. this sativa up is so nice and trippy. lets talk now about this outdoor grow. today i did this diy wood mesh for my lady and its all about bbq sticks and added some ferts for her.

Here come the Queen :cheer::Namaste:

IMG_73522.JPG
IMG_73511.JPG
IMG_73501.JPG
IMG_73531.JPG
IMG_7354.JPG
IMG_73552.JPG

hey guys i added 2 more outside seeds to this grow. those seeds are unknown seeds that i got from a friend of mine i dont know if those are sativa or indica but i am so excited to know what strains they are if anyone can identify them later on. those 2 seeds are in 2 plastic cups now. the soil for them are 60% potting soil with perlite and added 40% peat moss just for the seedlings period and will transplante them to a 60% potting soil 30% perlite 5% building soil and 5% pine leaf. :)

New Seedlings:

IMG_73772.JPG
IMG_73782.JPG

Now This One Is loving the new set up i tight some of the branches down and it's growing as hell.

IMG_73741.JPG
IMG_73751.JPG
IMG_73761.JPG
IMG_73791.JPG

Looking awesome man. Gotta say again that is the coolest looking scrog screen ever. Very nice for the outdoors.

:thumb:

Bob ;)

hey bob thank for the lovely comment. well i am trying my best to keep everything diy and low cost in my growth. hope this lady show me vagina and not balls heheheheheh.

hey bob thank for the lovely comment. well i am trying my best to keep everything diy and low cost in my growth. hope this lady show me vagina and not balls heheheheheh.

Man how many times have I thought that? :bigblush:

It looks great! :bravo:

Bob ;)

hello hope u all having a good weekend.

today's update.

2 days ago i was doing some clean up for this plant i accidentally broke one of her branches. the good thing is that this branch did die i put it in water to clone it for the first clone experiment. well it went well i think. i can see some small roots forming in water now i will upload pics below to see this lovely clone.

clone:

IMG_74232.JPG
IMG_7418.JPG

now the lovely outdoor lady:
IMG_74361.JPG
IMG_74371.JPG
IMG_74391.JPG

Noticed this leaf is it something i should worry about?

IMG_74381.JPG

3 days seeds in soil and still no sign of life

IMG_7435.JPG

You should definitely SCROG her!

3 days seeds in soil and still no sign of life

IMG_7435.JPG

Common girls pop up for us! Lets see some seedlings (cheering section sometimes helps but rarely hurts right?)

hehehhe dr :) well im giing them a week and they will pop out hopefullly:)

hey everyone yesterday one of the new seeds popped out horrayyy now hoe for the second one to do so or else no life in this seed. i will wait few more days for a sign.

IMG_74411.JPG

i moved the clone to soil yesterday and lets hope it grow. i see sign of life new light green leafs are forming hopefully in few days it will be back on track.

IMG_7440.JPG

Now the oldest plant is growing fast i topped it and tied some branches down and new below growth is forming rapidly. :)

IMG_74422.JPG
IMG_74431.JPG

that is the place where i accidently broke and cloned the branch :)
IMG_7444.JPG

Looks fantastic Lebgrow! You did a great job with the clone. I personally would but the tips of the leaves off of the lower older leaves. Like you see on so many clones, so it aids establishing new roots.
Love your homemade screen! Coming up with things like that is half the fun!
:goodjob:

Looks fantastic Lebgrow! You did a great job with the clone. I personally would but the tips of the leaves off of the lower older leaves. Like you see on so many clones, so it aids establishing new roots.
Love your homemade screen! Coming up with things like that is half the fun!
:goodjob:

thanks pinky well i dont know about the leaf some ppl says u can keep them some others say to cut their tips. so tomorrow will cut the lowerr leaf :)

The clone looks great I think she will grow fine. I am about to cut one myself off a NLB wish me luck!

Beautiful sunny pics again.
Bob ;)

goodluck bro :) it was easy for me. i hope it does with u keep me updated ;)

Back
Top Bottom