My first plant. I have a few questions.

weedpuff420

photo516.JPG
photo415.JPG
photo319.JPG
photo219.JPG
photo139.JPG
photo139.JPG

because my plant is mutated does that mean itll be bad?
is this a schwag plant?
what strain is it?
:Rasta:

Hey my man...not sure of the problem here....she looks fine...stop being a worry wart.....and the strain?....ha who knows my man....they all look similar at that stage .....just let her finish up...nice work

Strain is almost impossible to tell by the appearance. Especially at this stage. I agree with CannaVince. Where is the mutation?

That my friend is not a mutation. I have seen as many as 13 fingers and as few as 3 or 4. It happens as the plant puts more effort towards budage and less on leaves. ;}

thank you for the comments. i will post pics of it whens its done. anyone have any tips or comments about my plant??

At this point I would say just stay the course. You are doing nicely, as you get later into flowering you can stress them out to help build extra trichs. But too early for that.

How long is the flower time? They do not look like they are that close to being done to me. Those buds have a lot of filling in to do. I would suggest that they have about 5 weeks left. The hairs will get swallowed by the calyxs, the hairs will take on a Amber color and look "older", your leaves should get a "fallish" look to them. These are a few characteristics that I look for when determinning harvest time.

If I was to guess at when this plant will be mature I would say in another 5-6 weeks.
Do you know what the strain is?

I think your plant is lookin really good man! have you picked up a handheld microscope or a sight glass yet to check the trichomes?

Really? By looking at the leaf and from what I have been told I would think it looks like an Indica to me. But what do I know, I am still new to this myself. It looks good to me too. Good Luck and Happy Growing...

ok well ill give it some time. and no i have not picked up a microscope. I dont know where to buy one at.. or what kinda microscope to look for.

ok well ill give it some time. and no i have not picked up a microscope. I dont know where to buy one at.. or what kinda microscope to look for.

my bad about that. but ok ill look into it. im going to take pictures of em tomorrow. and ill post it again.
they seem to be producing alot of trichomes on the upper layer's of leave in the buds.

Back
Top Bottom