My First Plant

I can't wait,, the water cure should be ready to dry today, so that should give me about a week or so before I start dippin into the jars :hookah:

Chrome... lol
I saw him do it in his thread,, and got my buddy to try it on a couple of his buds..

figure soak for 3-4 days, 1 day to dry, fuuly cured weed... vs, 3-5 days to dry, and 2-4 weeks to cure..

the couple of buds my friend did, smoked decent,, almost no taste,, more of a woddy taste,,, basically no smell, you could probably smoke a joint right in front of a cop, and he wouldn't smell it.. :)

here is a thread on it..
Water Curing Marijuana

I do like the way weed tastes,, so it is a little bit of a downer, and it looks like hell when done,, but very smooth,, almost take too big a hit because you don't feel it.. and stealth may be needed in certain public venues, and basically, to keep me from dippin into the jars while they cure.. :hookah:

Yeah, I guess I like the taste and smell too much. I saw a water cure done by a buddy on a previous site. He was going on a road trip and wanted to take with without having to be too concerned about the smell. Gets you where you want to go though!

I have that big hit problem when I vape! Too easy on the throat and I lose my off button! LOL!

hey everyone. just wanted to update real quick.. the water cure came in at 3.8 grams dry, so the grand total was 51.2 grams (not counting the sampling along the way), and my next girls, a g-13, should be ready in about 2 weeks :hookah:

I forgot the memory card at home from the camera, so I'll post pics of the waer cure tomorow.

so, as promised, here are some pics of my water cure....
PICT403.jpg

PICT405.jpg

camera is not the best but..
here on the left is regular cured/dried bud, and on the right is the water cure
PICT420.jpg

PICT423.jpg

and a couple of close ups of the water cure
PICT406.jpg

PICT411.jpg

PICT407.jpg

it is alot darker, smokes like wood..lol very little taste, and smell,, but gets you high..

I like the taste and look and smell of pot too much, to probably do this again, it was fun to try, and if I needed stealth, I would do it again, maybe roll it into a cig with 10% tobacco, and I bet it would smell like a regular butt..

Hey,

It was a good experiment, shame you aren't super thrilled with the results. But hey! it still get you high!

So do you have a new group of ladies going and if so, hows aboot a journal?

I may have to start one,,

I think I posted some pics in my room thread, but I got a g-13 about 2 weeks away, 3 bubbleberry about a month away, then 2 g13 about 6 weeks away, and a white russian and sharksbreath that I just put into flower.... the white russian, and sharksbreath are new to me,, the white russian is definately a girl, but still waiting for sharky to show sex..

Might have too? Dude, you have too.. tell the woman that if you don't the likely hood of untimely death caused by Velociraptor increases by .15% every 6 hours untill time of death occurs. I bet she would force you to make one! after all no ones likes to lose a loved one, not that way.

Might have too? Dude, you have too.. tell the woman that if you don't the likely hood of untimely death caused by Velociraptor increases by .15% every 6 hours untill time of death occurs. I bet she would force you to make one! after all no ones likes to lose a loved one, not that way.

lol.... :rofl: been watching Jurassic park at work again? :hookah:

so, If I do,,, I am torn between doing a journal on the entire perpetual,, (it would get way long..) or should I single out one plant, and chronicle her journey through life?

HAHA, yeah I love that movie!

I would just journal about your grow. what ever your doing each day. Its a lot fun! plus I would love to see more of your garden!

thinking of some names.. something like

Zen's - don't let the wife find out - journal

Zen's - oh sh*t - the wife is gonna kill me - journal.. :)

:hmmmm: I think there is a theme forming :rofl:

in the mean time, if you seen the pics from my first plant, you may have noticed a little g-13 in the background.

well, it was a girl behaving badly,, for the last week or so, she had been growing bananas,, and we cannot have that.. so down sh came. She did have about 10% amber trichs, so I think it will be ok..

so here she is, just before getting the axe
IMG423.jpg

IMG425.jpg

IMG424.jpg

these were taken from the blackberry,, sorry for the crappy pics,,, but it was the blackberry that I took swimming in my pool of death.. haha. I think it actually takes better picturs now.. but they still suck .. :rofl:

I took some with a better camera, but forgot the memory cards.. I will try to remember to bring it in tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom