My First Plant

Lemon Paradise

I do not have the time to do a full journal, but I thought I would share my first attempt at growing. (I grow roses for the wife outside, and tons of housplants,, but never MJ)

I got a clone from my friend, he said it was Godbud... I veged for about 5 weeks, I was growing a seed as well, and wanted it to catch up, but when this clone started showing hairs, I switched them over to 12/12, but the seed ended up being a boy, so I whacked him:grinjoint:

I switched to flower on 5/1/2010, I took these this morning, just as the lights were to come on. The closet is about 2 1/2 feet wide and about 2 1/2 to 3 feet deep.

She is in a 5 gal pot, with Biocanna soil, using the biocanna nute lineup as well. I currently have a 150w HPS light, and was running 2 CFLs, 1 23w and 1 26w, (one 2700 and one 6500k). This is day 32 of flower... I also got a G-13 in the back that just got put in on 6/1 and I added 2 more cfls when I did, so now there are 2 2700k and 2 6500k 23 and 26w cfls. Also, the main cola is under the hps, but that next row of buds, gets rotated, I turn the plant every day so each side bud spends one day directly under a 2700k cfl, then the 6500k cfl,,,,

IMG346.jpg

IMG345.jpg

IMG344.jpg

IMG343.jpg

IMG342.jpg

IMG341.jpg

IMG340.jpg

IMG339.jpg

IMG338.jpg

sorry about the crappy pics, all I got right now is my blackberry,, but as soon as I get batterires for my other camera, I will post better pics.

well I got some betteries for my other camera.. only a 4 MP, so still not the best,, but much better..

these were taken on Friday 6/4, so day 35 flower...

IM505.jpg

IM506b.jpg

IM508.jpg

IM509.jpg

IM510.jpg

IM512.jpg

IM516b.jpg

IM517.jpg

wow. this is great, I can't wait to flower my babies! :) :)

:bravo:

wow. this is great, I can't wait to flower my babies! :) :)

:bravo:
Thak You very much.. I cannot wait to see your gilrs mature either..

Herb Zen, You certainly have the grower's touch! Well done!

thanks again. been growing roses for the wife for years,,, this is actually easire.. lol (although I never paid as much attention to the roses as I do with my baby...

buddy if u can grow like that i wouldnt stop growing weed lol :bravo::nicethread:

thanks agan, and thanks for looking everyone. +reps to all :thanks:

I know what you mean about roses. Never been successful but didn't try that hard. Water and nute hogs! If I'm going to tend to a plant that much there better be a bud at the end for my trouble!

I hear ya..
they are tough, but it was for the wife,, and if the wife is happy,, my life is easier.. :) (and she don't comlain as much when I spend $$$ on weed)

Hey, my wife is disabled with Bi-Polar and she was the reason I started growing. My meds are better for her than anything the pharms have to offer. Keeps her more in the middle. Depressed - here's a little sativa for you, honey. Manic, here, this indica should knock you down a notch or two. Happy wife, happy life!

Wow! she's gorgeous!! good work dude!

thanks Chrome :thanks:

fans are starting to yellow.. I know that's normal at this stage...(I think)

but it is sad to parts of her die off...

although I had a clumsy moment the other day, when I was turning her, one lower branch got caught on a powercord and kinda folded in half.....

so I cut it off :) still about 3 weeks to go, but I had to taste her.. I put the trimmed buds (it had 4 little popcorn puffs and then a decent bud at the tip, especiall for being on the bottom.. I credit the cfls I had down low for that..)

anyways I put the trimmed buds in a rice bowl and stuck it on top of the 150hps, cam home home, and they were dry,,

so, three weeks early, but got a decent high (faded kinda quick, but that is to be expected I guess) smoke was pretty smooth for being quick dried, and the tast.. oh how I love this bud. It has the most unique taste and smell. kinda like a berrytype fruit with a little nutmeg/spice, oh, I cannot wait until she is ready to harvest.

Back
Top Bottom