my first pure sativa - what do u think?

Re: my first pure sativa... what do u think?

:peace: I have a sativa in my tent. It was a unknown with my order. I know she is not the prettiest and the top leaves are doing some crazy curl. But she is budding way more than I thought a sativa would. Don't want to steal your thread so please excuse me. Is yours anything like this. Oh yea I had to tie up almost every branch. This was at 12 weeks I'm now at 14 weeks.
20141026_084722.jpg

:peace: I have a sativa in my tent. It was a unknown with my order. I know she is not the prettiest and the top leaves are doing some crazy curl. But she is budding way more than I thought a sativa would. Don't want to steal your thread so please excuse me. Is yours anything like this. Oh yea I had to tie up almost every branch. This was at 12 weeks I'm now at 14 weeks.

dude ! thats a beautiful plant ! coz of the size of the tent i needed to band the plant and tight it with sewing thread to her branches. my plan is ugly comparing to urs lol look at it ... =\
IMG_178320.JPG

Very nice plant, but nitrogen has to be upped here, cause you're getting yellow leaves everywhere. And it might be the case that you're growing Thai or a relates strain. You said it was an Indian seed, didn't you? :)

Very nice plant, but nitrogen has to be upped here, cause you're getting yellow leaves everywhere. And it might be the case that you're growing Thai or a relates strain. You said it was an Indian seed, didn't you? :)

i'll try to add more nitrogen , its driving me crazy every day like 5 leaves falling and its a long time like that
about the seed i think its indian i'm not sure about the sorce off the info lol

guys i think she is vary sick her leaves are falling every day :(
i'm thinking maybe i'll start to cut and dry the buds ?

Did u add nitrogen in any form? Did u repot her?

i did add some nitrogen and the RH on 50%-60%
i think there is some problems with the ruts... i really think i cant help her any more
maybe i'll start cutting the buds?

IMG_180017.JPG

IMG_179915.JPG

IMG_179816.JPG

IMG_179722.JPG

Back
Top Bottom