My First Scrog Grow - Organic - Blue OG - Sensi Star & Dr. Who

east coast

Whats up everyone, so I have been growing for about 7 years now.I attended oaksterdam university in California, Oakland chapter. I graduated valedictorian of my class and was also featured in high times magazine August 2009 issue. I also worked at a medical dispensary in Sacramento ca for a while called the el.camino wellness center. So I am far from a newbie but I have never grown scrog before. Living in California I was allowed 72 plants so I always did a sog table grow. Well lets get started....

Now that I am back on the east coast, space and plant limits basically call the shots. So to try an maximize my yield I am going scrog heres the details....

4 plants in 5 gallon smart pots 100% organic. Ffof soil cut with ff light warrior in a 4x4x6 grow tent with a 1000 watt hps. The plants are 2 reg seeds dr. Who which I will never do regular seeds again because I am told it is a real fun time getting ur male out of the netting. Also 1 female blue og and 1 sensi star. I have a 6 in duct fan blowing in fresh air from outside and a 6 inch inline fan attached to the hood blowing out the heat. Also have a lil oscillating fan on the bottom. My room stays at 70-75 degrees. I also'm have a dehumidifier on back up after the winter goes ill probably need it. As for nutrients I am an advanced nutrient believer and user but unless I order it online I might have to use a different brand, my suppliers dont carry it...

They have been vegging for 34 days and I really want to post pix but im on my smart phone and can't figure it out.... any help? The screen is about 40% full right now. So about a week or 2 I will throw them into flowering....

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom