My First SoG Grow

day #23 and will probably be my last photos for a few weeks, we're at the boring stage of waiting the grass grow so to speak :p

So I don't know 5the strain, first time with this girl, 40% sativa, hoping she grows nice long buds and all those fuse into a nice fat cola :D so still no A/C luckily this strain likes a warmer climate so haven't got any issues yet, one or 22 of them are creeping to my lights though, probably ab out 9inches or so. no light burn though.

so i saw what looked like either an immature calnyx or a pollen sack, guess that was the other girl ill see now that I know which one it was. also, tried a technique I readabout in one of light addicts threads to induce back budding, taking the tip off of buds about week 4-5 and apparently gives more uniform buds and makes for start building her buds out backwards so to speak, only did it to the 1 tallest girl wanna see if its true. i9 just pinched the (or as close to as I could) top 3 pistills off.

Ok so I'm officially pissed.off. i know I've not had any light.pollution, i haven't messed with the light.hours since the switch, no drought stress, no bitte defdixer, no nuts burn, humidity is about 40-50% it's bout 26C and like I've now found over 5 phenos showing hermit traits. Like seriously RQS.wtf. that's unstable genetics i can't see how that can be my.faumt.on all of them. I know it's been a bit warm but apparently the strain likes a warmer climate. I got sis cos i noticed the odd pistil browning and it seemed wrong to me so i hunted around and found a cluster of sacks on one plant again really well hidden though. Never growing anything RQS again of femminized.for that matter (but I'm said that before and here we are.lol)

it wouldnt say oz if I astill lived there mate, nah northern hemisphere these days. been fucking cold as tits lately. we do grow strong weed back home though I do miss that. and dirt cheap

back home the girls are about this satage

nop one does indoor in summer as we get blackouts every year it sucks and its like up to 47C sometimes (that's like 117F)
I can relate to the blackout situations, in South Africa we have what is called Load Shedding, our power stations are badly maintained due to positions being filled with un-qualified people and funds for repairs are stolen by corrupt politicians. When The grid is taking too much strain the government sends out notifications on at what times the power will go off in which areas. It levels from stage 1 which is 2 hours a day, to stage 8 now which is new, which is 16 hours a day. I invested in a diesel generator long time ago.

I can relate to the blackout situations, in South Africa we have what is called Load Shedding, our power stations are badly maintained due to positions being filled with un-qualified people and funds for repairs are stolen by corrupt politicians. When The grid is taking too much strain the government sends out notifications on at what times the power will go off in which areas. It levels from stage 1 which is 2 hours a day, to stage 8 now which is new, which is 16 hours a day. I invested in a diesel generator long time ago.
we just get 2 every year, they can last up to a week. first one when everyone turns their air conditioners on at the start of a heatwave and then when everyone turns them off at the same time the transformers explode, I made a joke once at working while smoking, oh no, cool change here goes the power and a transformer literally exploded in sparks in front of us. i was like.... shit sorry guys...

So Fed them a little heavy last time so this time i dropped back to like 500ppm cos last feed was st 1300ppm (whoopsies) i used up most of my nutes other than the GH so i have the feeling i can, after this tank, start just giving water I'll check run off after the tank if it's over 1000 ppm I'll start just using water till that goes down and reassesohh the buds i tried the back bidding technique on, it seems to have done something they've rounded off way more and chunked out more, don't have a traditional bud structure as the others do
IMG_20210519_215939_1.jpg

See the light nutrient burn on ze tips, not the end of the world but

Back
Top Bottom