My First SoG Grow

Only had to remove 1. the others maybe I was just being paranoid but I don't think so, just never showed any more hermi tendencies.

a few phenos aren't quite bulking out as much as the others, but I guess that's to be expected when you have like almost 40.

oh a couple of phenos are showing the first sign of colours, a bit of purpling starting at the edge of leaves :) some I just have the gut feeling the buds will show some colour rather than the leaves, only on 2 though, guess well see :)

Oh so i was hanging in the garden for a few hours today and i was thinking it looks like by far the largest harvest for the space so far and biggest was 4lb. But not really all nice buds. Here's to hoping for 5lb which is my goal for the space :) that would be 1.22g/W which should be quite achievable. BUT only time will tell - but there's no lighter green buds that didn't quite get light enough to grow, every bud (except maybe a real handful) are firm and covered in trichy goodness. The smaller ones will just go straight to oil, I'm pretty impatient so the first plant will probably just get frozen and blasted :)

Well done @Curbcalamity

How many hemi on you?

Your other ladies look great.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Oh ps that is for stopping by :) i just clicked your signature and was like, oh yeah I've read this journal before :) nice work on the DWC, HSO green crack is great genetics mine was getting huge till someone stole it out my garden :(

Oh oh we have a slight issue. I have seen the beginning of mould spots BUT not in the flowers just on things that have stuck to the outside of the flowers so i think the girls aren't infected. To be safe i did a nicotine spray. This protects for 2 weeks and just means the night before I harvest they'll get a plain water washing to make sure any nicotine is washed off. This I'm doing more as a preventative.meSure just to be safe, some reason I feel better about pharma grade nicotine than i do about sulfur (I'm a degenerate smoker), also not sure if sulfur does anything to fungus, don't get my ac for 2 days i think but least it'll be there for the final few weeks humidity is only just to high as well 60%
IMG_20210523_202443_6.jpg

Popcorn buds

IMG_20210523_201908_0~2.jpg

Not sure if you can properly see the signs of colour starting on the edge of the leaves.

could someone maybe enlighten me, i didnt want to be rude so I'm going to ask here, as to the point of growing in soil but still fertigating? seems, I dunno, pointless, might aswell go soil less with organic nutrients, have faster plant growth and liquid nutrients are more available... if in soil it seems only logical to do it the organic way.

so the wedding gelato have shown they are very mould resistant which I like but what think is the strawnana wasn't liking the humidity, below are photos about 6 hours after spraying the plants with nicotine and water.

so those brown spots were mould infected, see how they simply died and the rest of her is still happy and fine, this is why nicotine is great, it never hurts your plants and if you're not 100% sure what your pest is, it'll probably kill it.

yeah i have a 15,000 BTU A/C i returned it for repair and I still haven't gotten it back its been almost 4 months. rice i idnt think of was thinking salt is a long weekend atm :( I've been dreading that this will happen ill try the rice though.

Soo i reconnected MZ old ac which is practically out of gas and have been running it overnight when lights on I'll check and hopefully humidity is down 10% and i get.y other one back today and should be ok then, I'ma the sorts person that now I've most lost all interest in the girls it won't meet my standards anymore which means it was a waste of time, each time should be a new personal best in quality is my belief. Nit my fault my air con took so long for get back and i didn't have cash for a second one, sorts annoyed at myself but again i think they might be ok and it was just spots on things stuck to the buds. Cos i haven't seen any browning incant wedding gelato buds only on what I believe k be straw ana which makes sense they didn't kk one humidity last time either with the ac humidity sits at max 50 and haven't had any issues since then. Damnit ah it's probably me just over stressing since I have nothing to do due to corona
IMG_20210524_160634_6~2.jpg

IMG_20210524_201335_1~2.jpg
IMG_20210524_201327_8~2.jpg
IMG_20210524_160717_9~3.jpg

Man am i god dam useless somehow i slept through the UPS guy coming but my housemate always just didn't accept my package the dick, the vicsrsrted to feel out that the girls had some crazy disease cos my perlite was going bluish, and some of the pots we're getting like what almost looked like mould then i remembered when I started giving just water i gave another dose of fungul spores mainly as a way to protect the root zone from badness due to the humidity and also cos i figure they will consume any old useless root mass letting the plant breath more. The other thing i do this for is it means i don't have to turf my substrate. I just leave it while i do the next round and then when that's done the fungus has colonized the coco perlite mix eaten all the old roots and is perfect to use when you first uppit as you already have an established fungul colony to help the plant from the get go. I just couldn't in good conscience toss out over 1 cube of substrate per year that's where it starts to like, make me feel bad

i could fucking cry right now itw that upsetting, but, unfortunately I don't live in a country where it is federally legal, and although it was my housemates plan to start a garden, he lied to his gf about that fact she she called the police and they destroyed everything :( like. so shit. why would you waste and kill such beautiful innocent plants just to try and get me to move out faster, nothing has changed other than I hate them now

i was wanna cry a bit more :( atleast this way ill find out the THC content of the bud :( still sucks hard. I'm not really sure what possessed them to do this, I'm pretty sure the only reason anything even happened is because they lied and said I threatened them with a gun (I don't even own one, I just have a coupler toy bb guns)

I don't know what to say; Australia is a tough country as I know you are very aware of, and life does not make it any easier.
Take it as a life lesson on how you select a housemate, but if there is a up side he got you interested in growing and it bought you here.

What piece of outback do you call home? City or out there? :rofl: Just kidding.

M8, if you just want to talk ping me.

Stay safe, keep the interest, and grow well me friend,

Tok.. :bong:

edit: Adelaide, I am not familiar. What direction?

Back
Top Bottom