My first South America grow - Questions Questions Questions

drWHO

With only growing experience in Canada it's obviously not the same,
Brazil is where I will be - and it's my first time with a outdoor crop before I was used to indoor growing. With low stress training and super cropping pretty much as often as possible when they were young.

Do the same principles apply in the Brazilian heat? Just super crop and top them to get them bushy and rectify any and all nutrient problems. From the videos ive watched for outdoor growing it seems like those metal fences work wonders .. if ill be able to find them where im at.

Will misting water provide enough for these plants during the hot days - or does anyone else have any suggestions for the heat.

~ I will be posting the throughout the journey, so this is my first post of many here.
-drWHO

With only growing experience in Canada it's obviously not the same,
Brazil is where I will be - and it's my first time with a outdoor crop before I was used to indoor growing. With low stress training and super cropping pretty much as often as possible when they were young.

Do the same principles apply in the Brazilian heat? Just super crop and top them to get them bushy and rectify any and all nutrient problems. From the videos ive watched for outdoor growing it seems like those metal fences work wonders .. if ill be able to find them where im at.

Will misting water provide enough for these plants during the hot days - or does anyone else have any suggestions for the heat.

~ I will be posting the throughout the journey, so this is my first post of many here.
-drWHO

Watch outdoor too much humidity and not enough air flow with rain equals mold

They advise covering crops when. Rain is present .

I heard that good defoiling and tucking Well growing in veg helps keep the plant cooler.

Yeah more or less same idea .

Grow the plant where it can get as much sun from 9 AM to 3 PM as possible and bear in mind that bugs and bigger critters are a factor now.

Post some pics! I get sick of looking at plants growing in tents under blurple light. Grow us a big one!

Oh, have you looked at Jorge Cervantes' tours of outdoor grows on YouTube? You might get some information/inspiration there.

Boa sorte! :)

Back
Top Bottom