My First Step By Step Grow

So you think I should try this schedule? It looks a little darky in the last 3 weeks of flower stage :) I mean, week 9, 9 hours of light? it's enough for them ? it's not a stress ?

Happy to know that I found something helpful. Let's see what's happening :laugh: I'm in with this schedule

Thank you guys for being with me in this grow. Updates soon :)

So you think I should try this schedule? It looks a little darky in the last 3 weeks of flower stage :) I mean, week 9, 9 hours of light? it's enough for them ? it's not a stress ?

Happy to know that I found something helpful. Let's see what's happening :laugh: I'm in with this schedule

Thank you guys for being with me in this grow. Updates soon :)

This I can tell you. I looked at a sunrise/sunset calendar for my region. The month of January early on showed 9 hours a day. Keep in mind that is from technical sunrise to sunset. The natural light intensity changes as the day goes on. Some growers use light movers to mimic the suns path, all in an approach to duplicate what nature does naturally.

Keep those updates coming.

#2 on her first days
DSC_00446.JPG

#2 is now known as "Christmas in Afganistan" (everyone has to smile at least for Christmas ) :laugh: - day 12 veg
08022012809.jpg

here are some photos as I promised
with the room soon. the lights are off
day 14 flower stage - Christmas in Afganistan
09032012828.jpg

09032012830.jpg

09032012831.jpg

I can't tell you how to grow your girl but I know i'm going to try it. The man said bushy and twice as many bud sites, triple in size. That sounds like a win-win situation to me. As for your pics, you are looking good there and that last pic has ten budsites that I can see not to mention the ones I can't see. Like I said before cozias, you are definitely on the right track.:thumb::high-five::welldone::Namaste:

I can't tell you how to grow your girl but I know i'm going to try it. The man said bushy and twice as many bud sites, triple in size. That sounds like a win-win situation to me. As for your pics, you are looking good there and that last pic has ten budsites that I can see not to mention the ones I can't see. Like I said before cozias, you are definitely on the right track.:thumb::high-five::welldone::Namaste:

Thank you akaman for the nice words about my baby :) . As you said, you can't tell me how to grow, but you can give me an advice for the future :laugh: so let the words come. I'm all eyes and ears for the advices.

hey cozias, just wanted to tell you that the 12/1 schedule works better than i imagined. I don't think I'll have enough room to finish the grow either, getting bushy and I'm at 3 wks. My camera sucks but I'm going to show you comparison pics of my 12/12 grow and the 12/1 grow, to show you the different sizes.

these pics are of 12/12

014297.JPG

these are of 12/1 schedule
005746.JPG

004776.JPG

003833.JPG

06513.JPG
001862.JPG

All the pics for 12/12 didn't come thru but I think you can see the difference. The first day I tried the 12/1 schedule I saw a difference the very next day, grew 2 in. and the fan leaves swelled and this was overnight. The plant is currently at 15 in. and this is at wk 3 of veg. The pics don't really show how tall it is tho:thumb:

Please include a description as well.
Where is it located? top, bottom, middle, new growth, old growth, etc

Describe the colors if you can, helps determine the photo properly

Show the damage front and center in the photo, generally they look pretty darn good.

Wow, nice girl you have there akaman :thumb:. You started second growth ?

You're right, from the photos you can't see very good. But I know it's look happy and healty. Hope I see soon in your signature something abut what you showed me !

Thx cozias, I'm still in veg stage so I don't know the sex yet but my temps are low and humidity is high which I've read will help produce females and I believe you meant flower when you said "second growth" so not yet. And as far as documenting goes I should have started a journal so I'm sorry but I won't have anything in my signature BUT I will post pics every now and then. Enough about me, lets talk about you:) Your girl looks good to me from what I can see. That chart SmokzAlot put up should help you understand what's happening with your plant. What SmokzAlot means by regular lighting is when you take pics with the grow light on it gives a false color so it's hard to tell what's going on as opposed to normal light (daylight for instance) where you can see a more clearer specific picture so others can get a better idea of what they're seeing but that chart is good and covers alot of what could go wrong. I found a phosphorus deficiency(late stage) on a couple of lower leaves thanks to the chart so reps to SmokzAlot for that. Also what is the temps in your grow space with the lights on, it might be something as simple as heat stress. Keep me posted:thumb:

smoke I like that chart it helps a lot Thanks for posting it
And cozias you are moving up in the world I see got your self HPS, hood wo who.
Its great that you step up a little and iI like the post on the veg and flowering times thats cool Im going to change my lights to that I just started flowering again.
I harvested the begening of the month. Started flowering right away. My girls were 28 inches one was over 3 ft lolI got all that from cfls Everything that was in my veg room well 9 I gave a few to a buddy all his he lost to powder mold he wouldnt listen So he harvested way early and had nothing to go in. So he called and I gave him a mother plant and about 6 clones.Anyways you stepping up your game sweet.I will be watching
Cozais

hey cozias, nice colas dude, I told you you're on the right track. If you look at the chart SmokzAlot posted it looks like a phosphorus deficiency in the early stages. I started to say a potassium deficiency but the tips of your leaves don't look like the pics on the chart. If it is a phosphorus def. then you will need to lower your soil ph to 5.5- 6.3 so phosphorus becomes available. If you have some bat guano that would work for adding phosphorus to the soil. If the soil is too acidic and an excess of iron and zinc exists then phosphorus becomes unavailable. Other than that the buds are looking good. Here's a few picks of mine at wk 4 of veg, next wk I finally start flower stage. It actually outgrew my cab so I had to build another. I'm hooked on the new light schedule,don't think I'll ever go back to the old way.

in the old cab wk 4 of veg
007636.JPG

003845.JPG
004787.JPG
002896.JPG

in the unfinished new cab
005755.JPG

Keep it green bro:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom