My First Tent Grow

Heres that Chemie. No bud pics, dammit. As I cure and trim I will take more. Great day 420!
20180124_093948.jpg
20180124_094938.jpg

Heres the MK and Chem revegging in the laundry.
20180124_103752.jpg

I hope they make it. theyre both winners.
To the people growing my seeds. I figured out Romulan is a big influence. The Spicy strains. So its Chem, B.Dream, B.Berry, and Indicas I bred into with a Romulan Im guessing. Maybe Romulan was the daddy.
I left more than enough to reveg. Ive never left that much. I figure more vegetation left the better??? Also when I trim this time its just the fan leafs, turkey bag, then final trim before jar. Open the front door and the whole house smells like weed. The Blue Dream smells so fruity. Great Day 420! And Thank You!!

4D I veg. mine for 2 months then flipped one 01/01/18 . Been 3 weeks in veg. I count the first week as changing then count after buds start showing so I think it two weeks into flower. I have over 35 colas on my plant I got plus five clones from her. Kept the other one for more clones. I left a lot on my rev. Yours look really good.
I have no way to post pics. without help from my kids no phone cam. thats why I dont have a journal going just update on my intro to 420 when I can. I have 5 clones and two mystery seeds from MJSEEDS from Canada plus one of my rev. plants in my veg. shower. I got a little ahead of myself with space. I have 2 mars 300 hrydro in my flower tent 27x27x60 and a sun blazer double 42 in. in my shower plus I bought two led white lights to put in the blazer mixing one cfl and one led want to get get the best I can get out of both maybe get one more. When it warms up in MN. I can start up my pool house with 2 double 48 in t 12s and start getting ready or out door. Sorry for the long post. My Rev. plant looks killer. Look up Lilome rev. I dont know his web site. His rev. plants look so great. I will try to find it. But I am old so I am slow.
happy growing

4D I veg. mine for 2 months then flipped one 01/01/18 . Been 3 weeks in veg. I count the first week as changing then count after buds start showing so I think it two weeks into flower. I have over 35 colas on my plant I got plus five clones from her. Kept the other one for more clones. I left a lot on my rev. Yours look really good.
I have no way to post pics. without help from my kids no phone cam. thats why I dont have a journal going just update on my intro to 420 when I can. I have 5 clones and two mystery seeds from MJSEEDS from Canada plus one of my rev. plants in my veg. shower. I got a little ahead of myself with space. I have 2 mars 300 hrydro in my flower tent 27x27x60 and a sun blazer double 42 in. in my shower plus I bought two led white lights to put in the blazer mixing one cfl and one led want to get get the best I can get out of both maybe get one more. When it warms up in MN. I can start up my pool house with 2 double 48 in t 12s and start getting ready or out door. Sorry for the long post. My Rev. plant looks killer. Look up Lilome rev. I dont know his web site. His rev. plants look so great. I will try to find it. But I am old so I am slow.
happy growing

I start counting my weeks on flip day. So maybe letting them grow 11-12.5 weeks was better, not too late. They looked done however. I saw much Amber on the B.Dream. I dident know Blue Dream smelled fruity? Dark Hearts Blue Dream is way fruity.

Mike, I wonder if you start your yard grow inside? If so how many hours of light? Must be 12/12 inside veg light schedule so they dont flower for you in May?? Too hard to not have my veg area not on 24/24. Like BL said Im starting my 2018 fall crop in late March, on to pop then strait outside. Not too early this year. Soon as my spring yard grows ready to harvest I put any shown vegging females in their place. I have a good system.

Ive revegged a few outside plants from spring to fall and Ive had almost 100% success rate. I figure theres not much more you can do is leave as much vegetation as you can. Maybe a lil Nitrogen and hope for the best. Lets see if its as easy under these T5's

Im no good with computers either. Cell phones too. I hate my cell and want to go back to the 70's with just a house phone. But I havent YET. Theyre good if you brake down to call AAA I reckon . Taking pics isent all that hard, just time consuming. Posting too. Your welcome to here. It took me an hour to write this post, from when I turned this box on to.......now.

I wish there was money in it here in Ca. Im sure Mn it still has much value. If I could get it to Maui, $100. a 1/4 oz all day. I missed the bus!!

As me and my trim buddy was harvesting we were reminiscing about all the Mexican brown weed weve smoked. All the chemicals, mold. Lucky to still be alive. I guess we all are.

Nice to grow your own weed at home isent it Mike!! Ive waited a long time.
Great Day 420.

I trimmed the GG, MK, Chem off the stem and in the Turkey bag cure. Sticky stuff. Looks like the MK is the best of them all. Actually incredible. Colors and stickiness is wonderful, and its bud structure, best Ive grown yet. I got pics on the phone and theyre a lil better. Improving my new phone picture taking. Pics soon.
At least 4oz off each. Great Day 420.

I went to transplant and the Bubbas were too far gone. They had Russets still no doubt but Root bound too long and dried up quick.. I have 16 I bred up potted. Those Bubbas would of went in the yard for a spring grow. The Lybernith and the Seedsman Skunk made it and look great. Weekly IPM. The 3 huge flowering Bubbas in the yard now had no Russets last time I scoped. Nice!
Ive done 3 grows with these 600w hps bulbs and time to get new ones for this grow. I figure it costs a lil more than a grand a year to run this tent but not much needed to do this run. My power bill for the tent runs about $75. a month extra. I got about 2lbs this last tent grow so I figure $700. a tent run to grow it with everything. $350. a lb.
Thanks BL. Appreciate it. I will do more Cal/Mag his grow. Great Day 420!!

4D I like to put plants out mid May to June but should wait tell midlde of June. And I do start indoors. June 21st the days start getting shorter so I would like to plant then but dont have room to keep them all in the house. But when it warms up I have my pool house as a green house. All my peppers and tomatoes too get started indoors. I am in the middle of flowing one of my reveg. plants looks killer have the other reveg. plant as a mother looks great. New years popped two new beens from MJSEEDS and took six cuttings from the reveg. plants. I can clone great 6 for 6 but suck at starting seeds. Now up to 10 plants and seedlings. Will start the shy seeds in March I hope.I got in over my head here but I will make it work. I need more lights. When things arent so busy I will get some Sour Dee seeds to you.
happy growing

4D I like to put plants out mid May to June but should wait tell midlde of June. And I do start indoors. June 21st the days start getting shorter so I would like to plant then but dont have room to keep them all in the house. But when it warms up I have my pool house as a green house. All my peppers and tomatoes too get started indoors. I am in the middle of flowing one of my reveg. plants looks killer have the other reveg. plant as a mother looks great. New years popped two new beens from MJSEEDS and took six cuttings from the reveg. plants. I can clone great 6 for 6 but suck at starting seeds. Now up to 10 plants and seedlings. Will start the shy seeds in March I hope.I got in over my head here but I will make it work. I need more lights. When things arent so busy I will get some Sour Dee seeds to you.
happy growing

I would like some Sour D seeds so send them when you can. Im thinking of letting my spring yard grow go to seed but not sure yet. If I did it would be those big Bubbas already out there and Im thinking a Chemie male. Actually I was thinking of doing a male and female Chemmie and back breeding it. It might not be a good idea cause I could pollenate the next tent grow too with crap on my clothes and possibly the fall yard grow with left over pollen floating around. Maybe.
When I pop seeds I scrape the shell. Make sure the medium is wet BEFORE I plant. But Im trying not to saturate it, just wet. I guess this is where good drainage is a must. I get success great rate Mike with this. No chlorinated water. Im still trying to brake the habit of over watering sprouts.
My MK could still reveg, its not dead yet. but I think the Chem 4 is dead.
When you start indoors your on 24 hr? and they go to flower in June when put out. Or are you on 12/12? Sounds like 24. Being where your at Id want to be harvested by mid Oct. at latest.
Great Day.

Back
Top Bottom