My first time doing a soil harvest - Need help asap - Plant has issues

Blazinjones

I have been doin a coco soil perlite mixture and I Ben thin on about switching 2 jus soil I am currently using happy frog soil but am wondering if I shud repot them into straight soil did I have less problems that way??
20160928_163015.jpg

This is one of my girls tht I repot into straight soil the other day. But is still kinda droopy but I figured she did b still from transpoting her n the stress of it but it has really reddish stems n the leaves r tacoing which I thought was from may b 2 much heat so I raised the lights so we will c if any1 has any info tht cud help please let me no asap I do not wana lose my girls the next 2 pics below r the same plant jus different angles

20160928_163106.jpg
20160928_163203.jpg

I thought this mite have been from getting water on the leaves from feeding time but now I dnt think so as 2 this is spread in across the leaves I took the bigger leaves off cuz I no they dnt come back and new growth seems w b fine but I do no certain problems hit the older leaves first so idk what this cud b from do u think it has 2do with mixed mediums?? Shud I repot in straight soil?? Anyway :thanks: 2 any1 who can point me in the right direction:Namaste:

I had the same problem with brown spots so I went into regular Miracle Gro and its working great just watch out don't break roots when transplanting the plant will go into shock and you may lose your crop if they do go into shock keep the roots moist for a couple of days they may recover. Good luck. Signs of stress dropped leaves first sign

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My first grow was with cfl's not very good got a couple of ounces. Now I'm into l.e.d.s first grow with leds was awesome I got 10oz off one plant I keep my plants in Veg 18/6 light 150w ufo with 3watt leds full spectrum . Flower 12/12 ...light hight veg 24". Flower hight 12" and here's a pic of my veg and grow room.
420-magazine-mobile1568145776.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1397104383.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yea if u want u cud swing by my journal n c my hole setup I got go in in the green forest and in my mini monster baby chamber lol Thts wat I call my flower closet and my veg tent but yea I'm using mars hydro leds 140w +5% so roughly 150w give or take a watt but yea I :/ 4 of the oil led cubes going in my flower room 8 plants in there and 4 in my veg tent which I'm using a 250 hps in my veg tent n have 2 in veg currently and 2 more tht I jus germinated and one has popped up so far as of yesterday and I also have a floor fan and alil desk fan aiming in the flower closet and a flower fan aiming in the veg tent

But u suggest go in 2 straight soil then?? I wud like 2 jus use up the las of my happy frog soil since I already spent the money on it ya no n I won't b able 2 get anything soil wise till 2morrow or Saturday but I have the happy frog on hand at the moment so let me know thank u

Back
Top Bottom