My First Time Growing

I am glad you kept growing. I belive there is healing power in home grown meds.

I totally agree Rad, even the act of "gardening" relaxes me and helps me with my depression. I can't wait until my back is feeling better to do more and help with the pain and the other symptoms.

:ciao: Smokey and all. Just cruising through to wish you a good day.

Congrats on getting that insurance nightmare off your already too full plate! Let us know how the MRI went when you can.

I threw my reveg plant away, I needed the pot and the space due to some bulbs out in my T5 unit. Cut down my light space that I need for the new plants. I can do a reveg another time.
Your reveg cuts look lovely. Looking forward to update pics when you are feeling better.

Jimmy, love the tomato cage on your pic. That's a great way to do tie downs. :thumb:

:circle-of-love:

Hi all, I've been in the hospital since I last posted. I had no way to get on here to tell you guys what's up. I just got home today and lots of changes I'll explain tomorrow since I can hardly move right now. Suffice it to say it's a long story I still don't understand but will explain what happened tomorrow. I haven't slept much over the last couple days and if I thought I could explain it right now I would. I need a good nights sleep and will be back.

Smoke

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

On New Years' Day......

Hey Smokey, I hope that you are well. I hope that the Holidays were at least tolerable for you with all the pain you've been suffering.

I'm wishing you a better New Year today, and hoping that you will pop on here and say Hi. I think about you often, and I pray that things have calmed for you.

Love ya dude, and we miss ya.

I don't have any photos as I don't have a digital camera. But I planted 3 seeds that I have gotten out of a bag (can't afford to buy them), 2 grew and after 8 days they are about 5 inches long with the small leaves on top. I am going to find a camera but could someone also explain how to add a photo to a message please? I'm very sorry if I posted to the wrong thread, I'm just not all that computer savvy. I appreciate any help you can provide!
I forgot how to start a new post after all this time since the end of 2016 and am writing this as a reply, hoping that my friends might still get notified of this reply. If anyone that remembers me still, I just wanted to explain what happened. First I became really sick. Septic and a long case of C-Dif and was in the hospital for a little while. Then my backed went FUBAR and it has taken me a couple of years to get back to where I was before. I had to stop my grow since it was a long time before I was able to move around enough to try and start it back up. Then I saved up for a little while to replace a light that went bad and purchased a better tent (I'm still pretty boke financially, but doing a little bit better than I was back then). Due to other problems as well with my pain Doc, who just for starters, knew was using what I grew to help me get off the pain meds that had a fit when the ER I went to notified his office about my hospitization and told him my drug screen showed THC. I guess he was questioned by one of his partners and he pretended he knew nothing about me using THC even though his nurse who was sitting in the room during that appointment told him after he started chewing me out that my records showed that they knew and it was in my records and my drug screen all showed it as well, I'm close to becoming Opiate free. Seeing a different Doc now who has been weaning me down at my request on the opiates and I finally see that I should be off them completely in a matter of months. I apologize that I never got back on here after all that and explain it, but the first year after, the only thing I really did was check my email and one other site every couple weeks. I had also lent out some of my equipment to a friend until recently when my new pain Doc said that since I'm doing so well on cutting back on the opiates quickly, he is submitting my paperwork for my Medical Marijuana card to Illinois. Plus, Illinois now allows M.M patients to grow a limited number of plants legally. I am only waiting now for my M.M. card to get here to restart everything up. If any of you that became my friend here and were any of them that I looked up to for guidance reads this (and doesn't hate me for not getting back on here until now), please leave me a messgae. It may be a couple weeks until I start, but now I'm back on 420 now.

On New Years' Day......

Hey Smokey, I hope that you are well. I hope that the Holidays were at least tolerable for you with all the pain you've been suffering.

I'm wishing you a better New Year today, and hoping that you will pop on here and say Hi. I think about you often, and I pray that things have calmed for you.

Love ya dude, and we miss ya.

I'm hoping this will reactivate my journal. I am only waiting now for my MM card from the state to start my next grow since it is legal here to grow now with the card. When I left at the end of 2016 because of medical issues, I lucked out by having the only LEO to respond to the rescue call for me was an old friend from back when I was still working for the FD and even though he was in the room with me and my grow, he never said a word about it besides asking me if it helps with the pain. I just talked to my pain Doc this morning for my monthly visit (telehealth appointments now due to Covid) and he said they had lost the original paperwork I filled my portion out for my MM card. They are filling a new one out today and mailing it to me so I can fill out my portion and send it back with the required registration fee. I am also hoping to hear from any of you that helped me originally back then. It's been a rough time since then, but I am really looking forward to starting to grow again. Hope to hear from you Cannafan, Because I'm back.

Hopefully, this thread is still active. I just received my MM card and will be restarting a new grow in the next week or so. But I have a question. Until my grow is ready for harvest, I am using Dronabinol (Generic Marinol) that my Doc prescribed for me. It works surprisingly well and I have gotten real close to stopping all the opiates (My main goal for growing) I was on, but it has a rather short effect time. I have read that Mangoes can increase the length of time of the "high". I am just wondering if anyone knows anything about this. Does Mango nectar work the same way and do dried mangoes work? I'm just trying to get the body high (which really helps my pain from a disability) to last longer if that's even possible.
Plus, I will be starting a new journal as soon as I get my grow up and running and am really looking forward to rejoining the community here again since during my first grow, I received more help here than I ever thought possible. I was (and am) very pleased with how nice and helpful everyone was last time and am really looking forward to that again once I'm growing again. Any input is more than welcome. Thanks!!
Smoke Eater

Back
Top Bottom