My first White Russian - Skunk#1 x Haze grow

Yes! hehe, well, I guess it's time to post up my pics, I've been taking them every 2 days. So they are looking good, the WR's have a little variety in them, the smell of WR2 is very sweet and I love it. WR1 is just a growing monster, way ahead of the pack, along with SH1, she is growing way ahead of the others. SH3-4 had a little growth spurt, I have to think about giving them 1gal soon. I did get the Seaweed a half a day late, so I just rewatered WR1, so far it's the only plant including the 2 little ones SH3-4 that I have had to water. The 5gal that are filled to around 3-4gal are still ok, getting drier by the day. I have yet to smell SH1, it's been in the back, so been to lazy. Alright well I will get to uploading what I have edited.. thinking about just putting it in one long post.. :yummy:

Skunk no 1 x Haze plant 1:
11/26
11-26_SH-1.jpg

11/29
11-29_SH-1.jpg

11/29
11-29_SH-1-2.jpg

Skunk no 1 x Haze plant 3:
11/26
11-26_SH-3.jpg

11/26
11-26_SH-3-2.jpg

11/29
11-29_SH-3.jpg

Skunk no 1 x Haze plant 4:
11/26
11-26_SH-4.jpg

11/29
11-29_SH-4.jpg

White Russian plant 2:
11/26
11-26_WR-2.jpg

White Russian plant 3:
11/26
11-26_WR-3.jpg

White Russian plant 1:
11/26
11-26_WR-1.jpg

11/26
11-26_WR-1-2.jpg

11/29
11-29_WR-1.jpg

11/29
11-29_WR-1-2.jpg

11/29
11-29_WR-1-3.jpg

11/29
11-29_WR-1-4.jpg

11/29
11-29_WR-1-5.jpg

Skunk no 1 x Haze plant 2:
11/29
11-29_SH-2.jpg

What size containers are they in? It looks like some of the new growth is burning, which means its in the soil or you are giving it nutes again?? Some look like they are doing good.. You keeping an eye on the temps?

Well, I know what you are talking about, I'm convinced it is in the soil, I'm using FoxFarm atm, can't wait to change, but I've heard lots of other people complain about the nutes already being in the soil.. but I think that me adding nutes in the beginning is prolly why the soil nutes are more noticable.
So next time I get soil, I'll be picking up some Organic stuff...

So yeah, not feeding them anything, just the tips of the new growth that picked up some extra nutes before I flushed them good enough. I think they are ok now.. the new new growth I see now is just dandy, I'll take the pics when I wake up tomorrow, to show most updated

Well, I know what you are talking about, I'm convinced it is in the soil, I'm using FoxFarm atm, can't wait to change, but I've heard lots of other people complain about the nutes already being in the soil..

What kind of FF soil are you using? I've never heard of anyone having an issue. I'm just curious. ;-)

I think he just has his facts mixed up. I think it was leftover in the soil or just still in the plants system. Whats up Sel, how are the little ones doing?? And fox farm has never given me any problems besides in the wallet.. :ganjamon:

Well, Just using the Ocean Forest stuff. I mean don't get me wrong it's not bad at all, I just want to move on to something more my taste.. And more or less it was just me trying to add 1/8th nutes when they were little, and messed up and did 1/4th, and that mixed with the already nutes in the soil, really fucked them in the begginning.
A few days ago, my fan got tangled with a sheet I had up, so unfourtantly my strongest lady took a heat stress.. *sigh* but she's fine, but doesn't look as healthly as I wish she could of been.. but WR2 and 3 are catching up and looking great.. WR3, is going to be the biggest.. but it doesn't have much for a scent compared to most of the others around the same height/size. Also it looks like it has some spotting, like a bug had dinner.. but it's on a very small scale, but I'll keep an eye on it.. and soon if it gets any worse, I'll take action.. I'll take pics and keep it monitored. :bong:

I think he just has his facts mixed up. I think it was leftover in the soil or just still in the plants system. Whats up Sel, how are the little ones doing?? And fox farm has never given me any problems besides in the wallet.. :ganjamon:

Well.. Accually they seemed pretty cheap.. But I don't know any prices of any organic soil that I'll be picking up. Later I'll be getting some Voodoo Juice, that will dent my wallet though.. but can't wait until I'm able to get CO2 :bong:

My girls are doing great.. I set them on a 23/1 schedule, just so they have a little cooloff period. I moved a few things around to increase the air flow, and opened the window and I am now letting fresh cool air get to them. Their temps aren't passing 85*, and lowest it gets at night is 69 around the tops, and 64 around the roots. So far my best looking girl is WR3, she is the smallest of the 3, but just looking perfect, and has a really heavy musky skunk smell to it.

Thanks mate!

here they are..

Skunk no 1 x Haze plant 1:
12-2_SH-1.jpg

Skunk no 1 x Haze plant 2:
12-2_SH-2.jpg

White Russian plant 1:
So this is the girl that got burnt when my fan got caught in the cloth sheet... well she will recover.. will just look like a zombie :p
12-2_WR-1.jpg

12-2_WR-1-2.jpg

12-2_WR-1-3.jpg

White Russian plant 2:
Other then the bug attack which you can barely see and isn't doing damage, she smells very musky, and is doing well, just a tad dark, but still not feeding nutes.. so she will mellow out soon enough..
12-2_WR-2.jpg

12-2_WR-2-2.jpg

White Russian plant 3:
This might be my best plant, she was unscathed in the heat attack, and is just good in color, and healthy all around.. I'm liking her.. :ganjamon:
12-2_WR-3.jpg

:peace:
12-2_WR-3-2.jpg

:grinjoint:
12-2_WR-3-3.jpg

Well I got good news and of course the dreaded bad news... Well the great news is that the plants are doing great. Also I do have 1 Male whom of which is WR2. All is well though my most gorgeous girl is WR3. She is just doin great and taking in the nutes just splendidly. My SH1 is growing wonders as well.. that is by far my best/healthiest of them all and a damned good looking sativa .. Well the bad news is that I don't get my internet until the 23rd... so i have a little while to wait but I have still been taking pictures so ASAP I will upload them and you can check them out.. I also have a few questions but I will wait until i dont have to use this handheld phone it will be much easier to type.. anyways just stopping by to say helo and to tell ya im okay ill be back when i can

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom